Popular destinations

Discussion in Travel started by ExpertAdvice • Oct 10, 2014.

1. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Hy now i am going to talk about my favourite travel distentions from all around the world. Although I always want to explores worlds fabulous and famous other attractive spots instead of that love to make my visits there again and again.
    Niagara Falls,
    Yellow Stone park
    Yosemite national park
    Boston
    Paris
    Bangkok
    China
    What about you gays???:rolleyes:

2. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Kylrey! The all places that you mentioned in your posts are really very attractive. I have visited the all except the Boston and Paris. According to me Niagara Falls, Yosemite national park, Bangkok and China are really very beautiful destinations for all tourists. i have visited the all places and yes these are very alluring and garbing the attention of all. Here i would like to know about the important places of Boston. Can you share the names?

3. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Recently I went to California and visited its many attractive spots. I want to stay there for a long time but I have to come back due to my official meetings. Disney California Adventure is a popular and worth visiting Theme Park in Anaheim, California. Let me know guys who had visited this park ?

4. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    I agree roki, Disney California Adventure is one of the best and most visited parks of California. It is an ideal destination to enjoy the adventures activities with family and friends. It offers a variety of adventures rides for adventure lovers.

5. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Sure Ashlee! During my visit to this region i found it most promising for nature's and historical attractions as well. Boston Public Garden is best option for spending pleasant moments with family or friends, Instead of that i really enjoyed during my cruise of Boston Harbor Islands, It really offers me some of best views of nature not only that i really got a refreshment cruises there. Museum of Science,New England Aquarium and Museum of Fine Arts these are best spots where you could come closer to its history and could have a massive info about this places.

Yeah roki123! I do visit there before my about one year ago with my family and yes i found this an adventures captivating place, where every one could spend his best time according to his interest.

6. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've only ever been to Quebec and Nova Scotia.. oh and just across the border to the US. Nova Scotia was very beautiful and it was the only time I ever swam in the ocean. And discovered I don't care for swimming in the Ocean lol. I'll never go back to the US... maaaaybe if you paid me lol and same with Quebec.. though you couldn't pay me. I don't care where else in the world I go, I'm going for the peace, not the scenery or the beaches or the shopping. I'd love to experience other cultures away from the touristy areas, but otherwise, I would love to just live a nomadic life and take in as much as I can.

7. Allison2021

Allison2021Active Member

Threads:
    The most beautiful place I've ever visited has been Bermuda. One spring break, some friends and I traveled there. The daytime weather was full of sunshine and mild temperatures. The nighttime was much cooler but all I had to wear was a shawl. You could go on to the beach with just a swimsuit and feel warm. It was fun. Back during the 1980's it was so safe that I walked around from the club to my hotel and never thought of my safety. Nothing bad happened to anyone I knew.

8. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The most beautiful place I've visited so far is Kerala. Anyone here been to Kerala? IMO it is the most beautiful place on earth. The sort which you words wouldn't probably describe well. A picture would do. Just do a Google search of Kerala pics and you'll see for yourself why . . .

Just thinking of it makes me wish I was back there right now.

#28Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
  9. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    One of most visited place i always love to visit again and again is Niagara falls. New york is one of my favorite travel destinations. And i am a huge fan of nature's beauty as well. So according to my point of view it is one of most vibrant and alluring spots which offers you breathtaking views of It. Now a days i decided my Niagara falls skeleton tour with my friends. From here i could enjoy best best best scenery of this majestic place. It is one of highest skyscrapers around the world.

10. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Niagara fall is also one of my favorite destinations all over the world. I always love to visit this region due to its awesome natural beauty and breathtaking views of lush greenery. This fall is considered of the the most beautiful and most visited falls around the world.

11. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Maxwell! After reading your post i assumed that you had great interest of NYC's attractive spots...Isn't it?? I also a huge fan of that region, it offers fabulous natural and historical sites, wonderful restaurants, amusement parks, i love its food, shopping spots, every thing about it. Let me know about your favourite travel destinations of this region.

12. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Maxwel! It is an admitted fact that Niagara Falls is the home of the beautiful and spectacular views. It attracts the millions of the visitors each and every year. It is also my most beloved destination and I really love to see its stunning views from the helicopter tour. Have you ever taken the helicopter tour? If yes so how did you find that? Do share your views with us.

13. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    It would be really a worthwhile experiencing Ashlee!I am sure it you must be enjoyed most of majestic and breathtaking views of that beautiful place.. If possible then would you like to share some images with us? As never get a chance to explore this amazing place throughout helicopter yet.

14. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    I have no experience of a helicopter tour before but after reading your post and know about it. I have a great wish to enjoy this trip once in my life. Can you tell me how can we book this tour? I have no idea about it because I never used such kind of services.

15. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Maxwell! you can easily book helicopter tour to this region and could enjoy breathtaking views. My cousin also visited there through helicopter tour. If you also looking for a best one then check out this link

I hope you could meet with your desired ones. :)

16. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Kylrey, I have been checked your shared link and found it highly interesting and informative for me. I think it is a nice choice to enjoy this trip. Do me one more favor my friend tell me which season is best to enjoy helicopter tour?

17. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    That's really my pleasure Maxwell! that you found my suggested one informative and useful.
    According to my personal experiences it will suggest you to must take a visit of that fabulous region from March to April. I am sure you will never be disappointed.