points2shop.com is it real?

Discussion in Scams = To Good To Be True started by neovlad • Aug 13, 2012.

1. neovlad

neovladMember

Threads:
    So i was browsing the web and i found this website called points2shop.com. Supposedly you can complete surveys and do offers and get points with which you can get rewards. I was just wondering if this was true? And if it is should i use it?

2. coley26

coley26New Member

Threads:
    YES ITS REAL...and I have proof

I have proof. I was not so sure of this site myself so I checked it out. I have gotten many things from this site. They now also have an app so if you use that to play games and things you can get even more points to spend. If you go to my page you can see what I have already gotten in only a few months. Also I would recommend signing up now to if you were thinking about it because you get 250 free points so you can order something right away to see if it is real. I have never spent a dime. Below is my page so you can see what I have earned. IF you have any more questions please feel free to ask

Here is my page and what I have earned.

3. Alex19

Alex19New Member

Threads:
    Yes, the site is legit. You can try it. I tried it a long time ago and I made some bucks but I just don`t like it so I am not using it anymore.

4. bryce12

bryce12Active Member

Threads:
    I am a member of points2shop.com and made some money with them. However that was long time ago and I no longer use it since I was not happy with the returns.
    I would suggest that you do your due diligence and search for scam stories before you decide to subscribe to the site. Search for points2shop scam and read what people are saying to be really sure of how the site is functioning now.