Phuket

Discussion in Travel started by Garryson • Nov 9, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I've been to. Thailand but I was too young to know which exact city I was in. I'm inclined to believe I got to visit both Phuket and Bangkok but since I can't decipher it clearly enough I know I'll just have to go back and have the experience again as an adult. I did enjoy myself there as a kid and I mostly enjoyed the food, so I'm sure I'll enjoy it a lot more now that I'm more aware of my surroundings.

2. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    yeah i am sure DrRipley! If now you will make a visit of this region. You must be enjoyed more then that time While you were a kid. Because now you could enjoy and collect more info according to your interest.:)

3. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Kylrey, you have any idea about some famous and most visited attractions of Nepal. I have a plan to go there with my family. Never visited this region before in my life that's why no information about its attractions. If you have been there then tell me about its beautiful sights.

4. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Unfortunately i never get a chance to explore that amazing place. But have heard a lot of about that region. it is one of most promising places, which offers you fabulous and plenty of attractive spots where you could enjoy best nature's charm. I wanna wish you best of luck for you journey. And waiting for you reply when you will share your experiences with us.

5. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    I must share my experience after come back. I want to make this trip most enjoyable and memorable. If any member want to give me any suggestion or tip regarding this tour must share with me.

6. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Hy Maxwell! My cousin had just came back from Nepal. While he was sharing his experiences, he was looking so excited. He has lot of interest in different regions culture and traditions. And he meet with his destination at Kathmandu, he told me that is one of most vibrant and alluring attractions of Nepal. so i would also suggest you to must take a walk there. I am sure you will have a good time there.

7. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Kylrey ! Can you talk about the famous places of Nepal? I want to know about this country and let me know is this a Muslim country or majority of its people are non- Muslims? Moreover let me know which places did your cousin explore during his tour?

8. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Roki123! Nepal is the beautiful country and it carries the bright features and alluring attractions. The majority of its inhabitants are believed on Hinduism. I visited there last year due to a business deal and after finishing the deal, I explored its mesmerizing places. Here I am going to share their names. I hope you will like them all.
    Swayambhunath
    Nagarkot
    PASHUPATINATH
    Dhulikhel
    Patan
    Pokhara Valley
    Phewa Lake

9. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Ashlee, your shared information about Nepal is quite helpful for me as well as for roki123. I think he also want to go there. I heard many things about the beautiful Pokhara Valley. Ashlee tells me about this valley and if you have some picture of this pretty sight share with us.

10. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Maxwell! Pokhara Valley is one of most prominent and beautiful attraction of Nepal. It is located in western valley of that beautiful region. No doubt Nepal is one of most gorgeous spots for nature lovers but that valley is the heart of it. It offers worthwhile and captivating scenery of natural beauty, which is spread all around there. Here I am going to share some images of that valley.

pokhara-valley-pic.

[​IMG]

everest_annapurna_pj-rob-broek-istock-pano.

2pokhara3.

11. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    The last I checked, Patpong is more than 800 kilometres to the north of Phuket. Now I am beginning to wonder whether there is another Patpong on the island of Phuket. We are talking about the island of Phuket, aren't we?

12. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Yes Maxwell! The Pokhara Valley is really a lovely sight and a sweet blend of nature. I am sure the post of Kylrey will help you very much. Here I am sharing some more images of that region to enhance your knowledge.
    pokhara.
    fewa-lake.
    20130815-asia-07140.
    [​IMG]

13. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Ashlee and Kylrey your shared pictures are awesome. After seeing these images I get a lot of more information about this valley. I think now I will visit this destination without any problem. I also capture lots of pictures of this paradise during my journey and share with all community members.

14. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Maxwell! Phuket is one of most promising and mesmerizing attractive spots among tourists. Here i am going to share some names of its famous attractions. Where you must take a visit during phuket's tour.
    . Phang Nga Bay
    . Wat Chalong
    . Phi Phi Island
    . Kamala Beach
    . Old Phuket Town

15. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Maxwell! Have you captured the pictures of this valley? If yes so please share with us. It will be pleasure for us to see them. Tell me
    Kylrey! The places that you listed are truly amazing and I have already visited them all rather than the Wat Chalong. Would you like to share some detail of this destination with me?

16. Bee14

Bee14New Member

Threads:
    Wow!I want to add Phuket to my travel list.I have heard nothing but awesome things about Phuket.I am an islander so I enjoy the serenity of exotic places like Phuket. I really see a few weeks or more vacation/business trip to Phuket in my near future.I heard that there is plenty to do and even heard of people moving there because they never wanted to go back home after experiencing Phuket.

17. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    yeah Bee14! Phuket is a tremendous place that offers a visitor mesmerizing attractions. I am also a huge fan of that place and visited there two times yet. I am sure you will have great time there as well as i had must go for it.
    Is that so.....???? While i visited there i found it worthwhile but for making you opinion you must take a visit there. According to my opinion it is a fabulous place that let you feel a part of its culture and traditions. You could know them closely by visiting some historical and traditional spots. Old Phuket, Phang Nga Bay, Big Buddha are some phenomenal examples for that.

18. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Kylrey! I want to extend your list and want to add
    Chalong
    Phi Phi Island
    Phuket FantaSea Show
    Can you share some detail of Phuket's famous shopping malls? I want to know about the most famous mall of this region.

19. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    I also had a craze of shopping Ashlee! During my tour is happened to do lot of shopping at "Jungceylon Shopping Mall" along with my sis. It is one of most famous and fabulous spot for shopping lovers. It is located at Patong Beach area number of visitors visit there and buy gifts and other thing from there. I must suggest you to visit there for once.

20. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Jungceylon Shopping Mall is also one of the best and most visited shopping places around the world. It is also one of the most visited places of Patong. I have been there during my Thailand tour with my wife. We can find all famous brands of the world under the one roof.