Pet Treat Discount

Discussion in Pets started by jmoll1717 • Jun 7, 2016.

1. jmoll1717

jmoll1717New Member

Threads:
    I always order my dog treats through a company called Bullwrinkles. They use quality ingredients and there products are all made in North America. I went to place my order this time around and when entering the promo code "summer" at checkout, i was able to receive a 10% discount. Check it out at bullwrinkles.com, every little bit helps!

2. acheno84

acheno84Member

Threads:
    This is awesome! do you happen to know how long this promotion is going on? I try to make sure that any treats that I give our dog is somewhat healthy and not the fully processed crap that you buy in the stores. I will dry out meat for my dog and stuff one of his bones to keep him busy. I haven't really found any treats online that I wanted to buy, but mostly because I'm nervous about the quality of them. I appreciate this tip though! I will be checking them out!

3. jmoll1717

jmoll1717New Member

Threads:
    Hi there! I emailed them and they said it will be going on until the end of June!!

4. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    Nesbits is a New Jersey brand and simply put, they are amazing! Their treats are handmade from scratch with human-grade ingredients. They only have a few ingredients per flavor. For example, the Peanut Buttercup has freshly ground organic peanut butter, buckwheat flour, house made organic applesauce, carob powder, and flax seed meal with water. The Breakfast Biscuit (my picky eater’s favorite!) only has garbanzo bean flour, cage-free eggs, cheese, and all-natural bacon. They seriously smell like a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit! It's only a $9.50 for a 5oz bag on their website.