Pet Supplements And Medications

Discussion in Pets started by Diane Lane • Nov 2, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have been trying one supplement for my kitties, and I purchased it at a great deal at

. Since I got such a good price on it, if I buy that item again in the future, I will probably purchase it there. I was at a store yesterday and found another supplement I think would be useful with my cats, and was going to purchase it, but it was the last tube, and I noticed it had been opened and possibly used, so I didn't purchase it.

When I got home, I looked for the same product online, and saw that the prices varied significantly from site to site. Surprisingly, I found the best deal to be at Walgreens.com, with their price being almost 1/3 of the cost of the same exact item at a few of the other sites. The product isn't sold in their stores, but I was able to purchase it online and either have it delivered to my home at a shipping cost, or have it delivered to the local Walgreens store, where I can pick it up for free. Since Walgreens is right next to my Kroger and I'll be there in a few days, I chose to have it shipped to the store.

One of the reasons I chose to have it shipped to the store for free, rather than spend a little money having it delivered to my home is that I live outside of the city limits, and there was an additional delivery charge. I'd never seen that before, even though I shop online frequently, so I opted for the free ship to store instead. I also will be getting some money back on the purchase because I used Ebates. I'm glad I did the internet search for the product, rather than simply going to the well known sites, because I saved quite a bit of money in doing so.

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    We don't give our animals supplements preferring to give them treats instead. Pets should be conditioned to live in such a way as not to lose their tenacity which enabled them to live in the wild. The best thing is to ensure that they are properly dewormed and vaccinated.

3. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    My dogs get treats with added glucosamine and chondroitin. They taste of bacon and cheese and I get them from Wilko's. They do a lot of dog treats at a really good deal.

4. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The only supplement we give to our dogs is the herbal tea to protect their kidneys against formation of stones. We have planted sambong tree and use the leaves instead of buying sambong pills which is expensive costing 50 cents per tablet. That herbal tea is also taken by humans in our house especially my wife who is susceptible to kidney stones.