Pet Products Online

Discussion in Pets started by Ani_m • Jul 1, 2017.

1. Ani_m

Ani_mMember

Threads:
    Buying products for your pet such as treats, shampoo, and some medications can get a little expensive. Especially if you buy them in the vet. Have you ever tried buying some of these online? If so, which online places do you recommend? Any serious medication I would get in the vet, but maybe other things are worth buying online if you can save a little.

2. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    This is the kind of shopping that I usually make (and I like it :)). I think the prices are much more inviting (and this is obviously a good thing :D) and the diversity of brands is a very interesting factor. I already discovered some interesting brands.

3. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    I buy mostly from Amazon. They offer good deals in dog food. I buy in bulk, and that way could save some cash.
    Besides, the grooming products like shampoo, bath glove, comb etc. are also available there in a good price. Recently, I have bought a feeding bowl and a pet quilt in pretty reasonable price. Actually, I'm always in a lookout for good deals. Sometimes, I buy stuffs even if those are not required. I actually like to pamper my pet a lot.

4. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I have purchased some here and there but I kind of thought that I would be getting more than I am at this point from online. It turns out that just picking it up at the store is much easier.

5. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I have been considering buying flea and worm treatments online for my dogs. I know exactly what they have and I can see that it is marginally cheaper to buy them from Amazon and it's so convenient to get it delivered right to my door without having to make a special trip to the vets. Whenever I want to get them from the vet I have to ring in advance and then arrange to pick them up and on several occasions they haven't been ready so I've had a wasted journey.

6. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    My dogs get washed with baby shampoo so I can get that in any store. I haven't found treats online but what I do is get treats from the supermarket and make some oat biscuits for them at home.

7. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    I haven't try to purchase pets' products online as I was not familiar with that when I had a dog, and we always visited the pets' shop nearby to buy the products for our dog. I am not sure if the shipping will be really costly if we are to purchase them online. It would be good if we can find cheaper products online and also the delivery is free. I will do more research in this if I am having a pet next time, as it might really help to save more money.

8. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    If you join some pet groups in FB then there are some sellers there that offer pet supplies that are a lot cheaper than the ones you can find in the stores. Or you can post in those groups too and ask which stores are nearest your location.

9. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    I also use to buy most of the things from Amazon. And i also use baby shampoo for my dog. That suits him well and he is comfortable with that. But if you running a short budget then you should not buy online, Because it may cost you more then buying from market.