Pet Food Samples?

Discussion in Make a Specific Deal/Coupon Request started by blur92 • Jan 15, 2015.

1. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    I have been searching the web for pet food samples. Specifically, I would like cat food. So far, I have only come across one. It was for Petcurean. Is anyone aware of others? Even treats would be acceptable. It makes no significant difference on whether it is wet or dry. Thanks in advance! :)

2. Mika

MikaMember

Threads:
    Ah, the petcurean was the one I was going to suggest lol. Did you see

about it a few days ago? ;)

Is your cat having troubles with its current food brands? We have that issue here. I'm always trying to find new and cheaper brands he can eat without getting sick.

I was about to look up a few cat treats myself so let's see here...

They're not really samples, but here's some coupons that you could use to get cheap bags.

I found a $1 of Fancy Feast dry cat food and a $2 off of Purina Beyond along with various others, from one of the big coupon downloading sites, but it seems I'm not allowed to mention the site. Sorry about that.

That's all I can seem to find right now. :/ Hopefully someone else has some more!

3. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    I must have missed it and from the looks of it by only a few hours. Thank you so much for these suggestions. It's a huge help. I think I will give the Pet Pantry one a try. I will let you know whether it works.

Well, I've been feeding a number of feral cats along with my indoor ones which is getting pricey. The food I have been buying at Aldi is cheap, however, they do not seem to like it much.

4. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    For those who are interested, I wanted to bring to your attention that I found another cat food sample. Rachael Ray is offering her Nutrish brand dry food for free in sample size. There are also various coupons to choose from. I just requested it today so I have yet to receive and verify that it works. However, I did receive a notification that the submission was completed.

5. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Actually I have a funny story about pet food samples. We had an event with pets at my job and they left some samples, some of my colleagues thought they were cookies lol and had some... :D They are not that bad! :p

6. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    Haha! That's too funny. Well, I suppose if you get an appetite for pet food samples you can click the link I provided. Enjoy :p

7. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    Anyone knows about free food samples for dogs? Gonna get a dog now and there are a lot of bills coming towards me with it so I can use anything that's free^^

8. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    The one I briefly mentioned in my first post, Petcurean, offers dog food samples in addition to cat food samples. I understand about being tight on cash. The reason I needed cat food samples is because I've befriended a number of the neighborhood's feral cats. I've basically claimed ownership over a few of them now. It's a lot to keep feeding, though; but I would feel bad if I stopped.

Here is the link:

9. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    Petcurean looks good, sadly I can't use that one since I'm from Luxembourg -.- Not many options here. But I'll keep looking maybe I'll still find something, if I do, I'll post it here ^^

10. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    I'm sorry I could not be of further help :/ I will keep an eye out for any other samples. Also, thanks in advance for posting what you find on here!