Perk App

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by overcast • Aug 20, 2017.

1. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I am using Perk app for more than a year now. And it seems to be a good solution for earning points and redeeming it to Paypal cash. There are also discount coupons and other purchase options. I have purchased Amazon card too. It now takes more time to make money off perk app. Considering the amount of people increased who are taking advantage of the app.

Have you tried this app for earning discounts and gift cards?

2. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    I guess I have heard about this app, but I don't know if I have used it on any time in the past. But yes there are such apps using which we can complete small tasks and earn point. Even I like the concept of getting coupons for our shopping. Like this way we can save our money and purchase our needed things using those coupans. But not all apps worked well for me. I will try this one.

3. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I love Perk. I use it on two phones and average $40 a month with it. You can also use their website where they have bonus videos, offer walls, and shopping offers. There is a daily checklist that will give you extra points if you complete it. Perk has a family of apps that are great and have various ways of earning Perk points. It is just a matter of finding the one that you earn the most with or using all of them together.

4. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    40$ a month is really good savings. I'd say compared to many other apps, this app seems to help with lot of savings. Though data may be spent on this. So only worth using when you're on Wifi. Because otherwise it'd be bringing so much bills on your side. That's something many of us may not be preferring in that case. It's good either way though. I want to make use of this app as much as possible.

5. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    I read about this app, but I think it isn't available for members all around the world, hence I couldn't register and make money from this app. I will check it out again and see if it's available for my country now. It would be really nice if I can make $40 a month from this app itself. :)

6. Achraf

AchrafMember

Threads:
    i have heard it before but i have never used it i'll give it a try for sure.

7. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    This whole brand or company has been a big hit or miss for me. Recently they took over the AppTrailers program, which worries me a lot because that has always been a staple for me.

8. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I have also noticed that apps with a lot of traffic now have less earning opportunities. I don't use apps to earn anymore it has been a few months already. I have given up on them since they have been too slow to earn, it was already too slow and now almost nothing for months for me.

9. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I can't say if you can earn 40$ or more from the app. But it can be helpful if you wish to earn some consistent money from it. Because perk is not that predictable. If they find you are trying to forcefully earn. They show less ads on your device. And it makes it hard for you to get paid. So on that point I'd say this may not be a good app in many counts.