Paypal's Popularity Over Other Similar Methods Of Payment

Discussion in Payment Methods started by Kaushik Angara • Dec 12, 2016.

1. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    I think that PayPal is very popular, may be because is the oldest payment processor, and is legit. Everyone knows that PayPal pays on time, you do not get scammed by them and if you have a problem they are fixing it very fast.
    I use Paypal since 2005 and I think is the best payment processor from the Internet!

2. zolzarr

zolzarrMember

Threads:
    I have to agree with you. PayPal is pretty well known by now.When it comes to Internet stuff, people are prone to go for processors who have been in the business with a good reputation.Besides, PayPal has a physical office in my country so I feel that my dealings are pretty reliable and any issues can be resolved with the support quickly.

3. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I have been using Paypal`s services for a number of years and I haven't had any problem with the site so far. There may be a few other sites whose services which would somewhat match up to Paypal`s but the problem with them is that they are not widely available as Paypal. My one problem with Paypal is that it`s not really easy to withdraw funds to bank accounts to accepted countries outside of the US.r