Paid Apps - Is There Any Advantage?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by naruto100 • Feb 12, 2017.

1. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    Yes, I agree with you. I think sometimes we really have to try it out ourselves, as different people have different preferences and their experience might be different too. I usually check if the company is trusted, then I don't mind signing up and perhaps if I really don't like it in future, I can easily cancel the subscription and my data will not be revealed. I am more afraid of getting lots of spam mails. Hope you'll like the app you are going to get it soon.

2. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    Thank you very much for reminding this. Even in Google play if we demand for refund in certain time then they are refunding money if we don't like purchased app. I have remember this thing happen when I purchased a game and I didn't like it. So like this way I can see if app is good enough or not and then can ask for refund if I didn't like.

3. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    Is not worth to buy an app for the mobile phone, to save some money wait for special offers or even to take them for free. I know this takes time but in this way, you will not waste your money.

4. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    I have never seen such special day or occasion so far that they offer paid app for free. May be some of them give app for free but they are very cheap apps in price. I have seen they offer discount but completely free, I guess that happens rarely. or personally I have never seen it.

It is depend on the app. For some app I really thinks it can be really worthy even with the payment. But yes waiting for the right time to get discount is not a bad idea.