Online Purchases As Investments

Discussion in Shopping Discussion started by Rosyrain • Mar 2, 2017.

1. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    Have you ever found a really good deal on a product online and purchased it to resell later? I am into crafting and so I buy some jewelry lots on eBay. A lot of the pieces are broken, but they make good harvesting parts. Junk jewelry can be sold for quite a bit of money, so at some point I am going to list the stuff I did not use and will probably make most of my money back, or more. What about you?

2. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    No I haven't done that yet, but if I have money to spare then why not, right? Especially if I will make a good or decent profit if I resell it. I have thought of reselling clothes that are dirt cheap on thrift shops in Ebay, but I figured they might not sell as fast as compared to reselling used gadgets.

3. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I’m hoping that my wife would not see this thread because she may use the principle of investment in her shopping. But the issue with my wife is her being a pack rat. She buys some things that she doesn’t need now but may need some other time like new pillows (which we have a lot already), utility bags, China plates, even light bulbs. Her primary reason is to stock so we wouldn’t buy when needed. Her second reason is the price which usually rise as time goes by. Pardon me if I don’t agree with that investment thing because our house is getting filled with so many unneeded items now.