Online Passive Income

Discussion in Savings & Investments Plans started by biege • Nov 8, 2016.

1. biege

biegeActive Member

Threads:
    Have you thought about investing online and wait for it to grow on its own?
    I've been looking for good websites where I could invest my hard earned money and I've found some but most of them are scams and ponzi schemes. I've been buying bitcoins but then it's highly volatile and the market is very hard to predict although I was able to tripple the amount I invested initially, problem is I'm not really sure how long I'm able to keep this up, and you know, I don't consider this passive because you still have to look at market everyday. I've tried the stock market but then I find it not so rewarding these days. Do you have any other online investment options you could share?

#1Nov 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2016
  2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I would suggest that you invest in online stocks and diversify your portfolio. Other than that, you can sell keyword rich domain names and then link up with domain name auction sites like GoDaddy. Another strategy is to sign up with a PTC and buy active referrals then upgrade to earn higher values per click.

3. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    To be honest about investing, I am scared of investing money because of the prevalence of scam whether online or offline. Since I had started working, I got so many invitations to invest and they all turned out to be scams. Fortunately, I am not the guy who would be lured by the sound of money. I investigate and I don't easily believe the testimonials even if those are testimonials of my friends. In the end they will admit to me that they had lost money to the scammer.

4. Vinicius Souza

Vinicius SouzaMember

Threads:
    I found an income passive system, but it pays US$ 0.01 per hour (so low).Well, I am studying the financial market, since it is a passive manner to earn money. But, It is necessary to follow what happens in market.

5. biege

biegeActive Member

Threads:
    I kind of like the idea of selling keywords for domain names but I'm not sure where to start. Do I have to learn programming for this you think?

6. biege

biegeActive Member

Threads:
    I'm with you, but then an Investment isn't an investment if there's no risk. I guess, if one likes to earn passive income you really have to take some risks. I know it's kind of hard but I have a lot of friends who are now successful in their venture but I'm not in their levels yet since they have a lot of money to use for investments. How about Time deposit? I believe you are familiar with this, have you had any thoughts of saving your money through this method?

7. biege

biegeActive Member

Threads:
    Well that's not bad. Would you mind sharing the system you're mentioning? True, it's important to follow the market all the time because you can't be sure when the bull or the bear market will happen.

8. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    I got naturally attracted to this thread because it has brought together three of my favorite words: online passive income, but the fact is that I am not making any of that. I do make money online, but that requires effort and work, is far from being passive. From what I can see from the debate, no one is making any passive income right?

9. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I have not invested nor do I plan to as I am afraid to get scammed. I prefer earning money without having to pay a single cent to do so. Maybe if there is an opportunity in the future to make good monry then I will but of course I will have to research before hand to make sure everything is real.

10. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    Just being curious what is this income passive system that you have discovered. That pay though looks ridiculously low for an hour I'd like if you share the system here.

11. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    The only website I invested so far is Neobux, and that turned out to be a disaster eventually. It takes a lot of effort to earn money online given its low wage. So I do not want to put that amount on stake. However, there're some offline avenues as well which could be tried for a good return. I'll only rely on bank investments for a safe return though.

12. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

Threads:
    Online investing in share market is a good option to earn good money over time if you are a risk taker. But as you know investing in share market is like roller coaster ride so you have to look for long term investment. You need to keep yourself updated of latest developments about the company you invested in. In the long term if you invest in good companies you will be rewarded well.

Also your portfolio should not be focused on a single sector. For example if you have only shares related to FMCG and some Government policy goes against FMCG business your whole portfolio will be down. You can have a mix of auto, FMCG, Banking and so on. It's better to be with market leaders even though they seem to be pricey.

13. Vinicius Souza

Vinicius SouzaMember

Threads:
    Have you ever heard ClixSense? It's a famous stand of PTCs, surveys and mobile app service (to earny money). There is a kind of task that you must "hear" a radio station .. In this way, you earn US$ 0.01 per hour. Well, It is a passive manner to earn money, but It is not a good deal for obvious reasons, but there is most interesting forms to earn money in this website. For Example: Answering Surveys and doing tasks.

14. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I have received a lot of emails from unknown persons or agencies inviting me to invest with them. What I have to do is wait for the return of investment of my money invested with them. It sounds very inviting and I am ready to go with them. However, I have read a lot of passive earning sites which in the first membership of yours is great. Your cash out is paid on time. It seems that there is no problem at all. Then they will urge to increase your initial investment so that it would earn not only double but triple or more. I am afraid that I would be scammed and I am right for I know later.

15. ptahm22

ptahm22Active Member

Threads:
    Looking for an investment to earn passive income online sometimes sounds like gambling. Only that, in gambling you know the risk you are taking and you go ahead because you have done your homework on the team. It's hard to differentiate the genuine companies from the scammers.

16. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    I have invested on a high yield investment program. I have not only recovered my investments, but also receiving a regular return on my investment. Online investment is risky because you could be scammed. However, if you find a good program,you can reap the benefits.

17. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I have published numerous articles on various writing sites. I earn passive income from these sites. One of the residual income sites working well for me is Hubpages. I have more than 150 articles published on Hubpages. These articles earn me just around $25 every month without doing anything.

18. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    I am yet to find such a site which offers passive income for me. I feel I rather turn to offline sources for passive income than keep an eye on stock market because I am bound to wink and I know I will slip at that exact point in time.

19. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I have invested in some passive income plans and got scammed. That was a long time back. After that I stopped investing in them. I have done a lot of PTC work too and they are very slow to generate income and by the time you start earning a good amount, the site gets closed down. So that's also a big no now. I have yet to find an online program which really pays.

20. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Investing your money is a smart way instead of just putting them in the bank and let it sleep. Some want their money in the bank and earn a little interest annually because it's safer. Well, I don't even think it's safer. Anyway, while I was browsing a few days ago, I stumbled into a page that says PayPal investment program. I'm not sure though if it's real but since PayPal is widely known and I think the best online payment service, I think you should check it out :)