Online Music: Do You Think It Is Worthy?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by naruto100 • Oct 31, 2017.

1. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    In that case it is fine. If someone is having unlimited plan then I don't think it matters, in fact one can listen latest songs too with it. But yes mostly people don't have such unlimited plan on mobile, so I don't think using such online apps are worthy. I used to buy CD or download music from internet so that I can hear them later on whenever I want. Mostly I hear them during travelling.

2. Keibah

KeibahActive Member

Threads:
    I always download my music. I don't listen online because I love to listen repeatedly time and time again and that would mean wasting my data time and time again. That isn't just wise at all unless if course it is free Wi-Fi.lol

3. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    That's true. That is the same reason I don't use them either. During travelling I like to hear my favorite songs. So if I will use my mobile internet for that for same songs, then surely I will spend more behind this thing. Instead of that downloading or CD is much more better option as I can feed them in my mobile and listen them any and many time I want. Lol

4. Barida

BaridaActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer the downloading options. It doesn't make sense to me listening to music with data being consumed. I guess such method can work pretty well for those that don't have space to store music files on their devices which makes it possible for them to take the online option.

5. Barida

BaridaActive Member

Threads:
    Even on Wi-Fi, unless the particular song can't be downloaded easily, I would still go with downloading the songs and playing them whenever I wish to do so. I understand that it might not be easy to download all songs, but listening to them on the internet is not a good option for me.

6. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    True. But then they must have unlimited data plan. I mean with limited data plan listening to music regularly can be really expensive. Personally I enjoy music during travelling. I am having unlimited plan at home, but not on my phone. So that is why I will never prefer this kind of apps which can be really costly for me. And it not make sense that for listening same song we have to spend data again and again.

7. bsiy8

bsiy8New Member

Threads:
    I have already download many apps for online and they are safe, i like online music and have no problem if they are safe to download.

8. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    It is okay if you have unlimited data. But what if someone is having limited data and he/she has to use data for the same song again and again. Instead of that downloading it is better option than streaming it online. I personally only have unlimited internet plan at home, but mostly I listen songs during travelling. So downloading is better option for me.

9. Soulwatcher

SoulwatcherMember

Threads:
    I NEVER use paid streaming services but I know a lot of people that do. I just don't understand renting music for $9.99 a month. And the free streaming services are even worse they play one or two songs tops and play 3 commercials. I buy all of my music on Itunes and I run an HDMI out to my PC and I listen to the Music on my TV. Because my TV is Dolby Digital and the music sounds awesome. Right now I have over 300+ songs on Itunes and I buy a few songs here and there and I never get tired of my music.

10. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    I must say that online music is worth it. There's an app called Spotify which is a digital music service. You don't need to pay for the app unless you don't want ads. This is great for music lovers like me. There a lot of music genres to choose from so please check this out.

11. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    And what about same music, do you have to use internet for hearing the same music again and again? If yes, then better to have unlimited internet for that too. I have heard lot about spotify, but never used it so can't say more about it. Generally I used to hear songs in journey on my phone, and I don't have unlimited plan on my phone (I am having it at my home). So such app can be costly for my limited data.

12. dionnextherese

Threads:
    Well using spotify for free means you need internet. The premium spotify account does not have ads anymore and you can easily listen to music offline. As of now, Spotify has a promo which ends on Dec 31. It costs $0.99 for 3 months. What a bargain! You can try to research Spotify online and try it.

13. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    I will. But as I said I mostly hear music during travelling and I don't have unlimited data plan on my mobile phone. so I guess hearing song music again and again can be costly for me like this way. I mean each time internet will get used. Instead of that I would prefer to download music and store it to my phone. But yes with such online app we can get latest music each time. So that's the benefit.

14. dionnextherese

Threads:
    I think you still don't understand how Spotify works. When you upgrade to a premium account on Spotify (which only costs less than a dollar until Dec 31) it has many benefits. You can listen to music without any interuptions like the advertisements and you can easily search for a song and download it fast and easy. You can also create a playlist and download all the songs you want and you can listen to it without using any data or internet.

15. mbuzma

mbuzmaActive Member

Threads:
    I just listen to music on Youtube when I'm at home ( unlimited bandwidth ). I don't travel very often ( but even when I do, I don't feel the need to listen to music. I'd rather play games on my phone.). So I don't really see any point in these monthly subscription streaming services, or paying for premium accounts and such, when I can just use Youtube for free.

16. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    Since everything is highly technical and digital, anything could be avail of from the Internet. I find no problem in listening to music online for I could download them free and have them store in my laptop. I could listen to them anytime. I could have my oldies but goodies music listen to. Buying CDs could also be a practical way but they didn't last. Sometime they couldn't be played in CD player or in the computer. So that would a waste of money. Anyway both of them have their own advantages and disadvantages.

17. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    Okay, I thought one can only hear the songs in online mode. So it is really great deal if one can download the songs in device and hear them without internet. I will surely check it out. Price is surely looking attractive, I wonder if it is available internationally. I have to checkout. Thanks for the information.