Off-priced Kanye West Gear

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Burungu • Aug 13, 2016.

1. Burungu

BurunguNew Member

Threads:
    Does anyone know where a struggling entrepreneur like myself can get his hands on some cheap Kanye West clothing?
    I am desperately trying to get into the 'hipster' vibe and I have noticed that the Kanye look is really becoming the next upcoming style. Torn jeans and shabby clothes are back in fashion and I just have to be 'down'.
    Does anyone have any tips?

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have to say that I too have noticed that the shabby chic look is very in, with retailers like All saints and the Kanye West clothing brand really taking off. It's not really to my liking, but I imagine you'd really rake it in if you sold it. However, I wonder if you'll struggle to secure the Kanye West stuff. Something tells me he may guard it very jealously, making it very hard to source. I do hope you can get your hands on it, though. Or maybe you could try finding similar clothes as opposed to the brand itself. I know it would sell better if it were the authentic Kanye West stuff, but I just don't know where you'd even start!

3. Casiox

CasioxActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I am the guy you were looking for, I do have most of those clothes, I obviously do not have the official Kanye West line but I managed to find the same colors on different brands for a really cheap price, I will not tell you the brand or where to buy it because I really doubt you can buy it from the country you're from, however, I have read that H&M has some similar looking clothes and for cheaper prices, you should check out their site.

4. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    It must be enjoyable to read the discussions like it.