Night Internet

Discussion in Phone, Internet & TV started by remnant • Apr 3, 2017.

1. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    Since night time internet packages are cheaper, sometime costing half of the regular price, I subscribe to night time internet. Currently, I have subscribed to night time data package on my phone. The volume based service cost me $3, which otherwise would cost me $6. By paying $3 I was getting 6.5 GB internet volume, which other wise would be just 3GB on a regular data service. Since I have a day time job, I don't have internet surfing time on the day. Night Internet comes very handy.

2. Tiile23

Tiile23New Member

Threads:
    The problem with night time internet is that it's difficult to sacrifice your good night's rest for browsing. Currently, am doing nothing but waiting for postings of my national service to be out, so I've enough time to surf the internet all night, because I practically do nothing in the daytime. However, I can't imagine myself going to work at dawn and returning late at night, to come and continue with surfing practically till daybreak.

3. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    That is a good advantage, but don't you have there a company that will offer you countless conversations and the Internet for a particular sum?
    We have a here a DIGI company who offer us unlimited national and international communications and unlimited SMS and the Internet for a subscription of just 5 dollars!
    You should check at the new companies because they have great offers when they try to attract new members!