New Color Of This Forum.

Discussion in Suggestions & Feedback started by roki123 • Mar 12, 2016.

1. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    I would like to say it is a good change in this forum that comes after some time and seems nice. I love to talk with community members and always enjoy my stay here to discuss the different topics. Once again it is quite nice look...

2. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I had noticed the change as well when I signed in a couple of days ago. If I'm not mistaken there are a couple of changes like the DPF logo and my avatar is displayed. New posts heading is quite noticeable now.

3. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I really like the new colors, too ! Before , it was hard to read the alertss because they changed to a very dark color, and now they are super easy for me to read. I am not a great fan of orange usually, but this has really brightened up the forum a whole lot .

4. djdontpay

djdontpayActive Member

Threads:
    The mods are going to be angry with me :p I didn't even notice the change. Guess that's what makes me a guy :p not noticing things and then pretending to like them. I can write about it though because confessing in writing is easier than doing it in real life :)

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I also noticed the new layout and new colors, and both layouts look equally fine in my book. I'm not also a huge fan of the color orange, but it doesn't look bad either.