Netflix And Hulu Falling Out ??

Discussion in Digital & Web TV started by realriightty • Aug 7, 2017.

1. realriightty

realriighttyNew Member

Threads:
    Since 2016 Netflix and Hulu has began turning into a plan b investment. Let's think about it, ever since the movie box came out. For those who don't know what a movie box is, it's also called a android box. The box provides unlimted free movies and tv shows. Best part of all everything is up to date and when I say that I mean you don't even have to go to the movie theatre. As a addon to the box you could get worldwide live tv. That's only one of the few reasons why the movie box became a popular item. You also save money the box takes a one time investment between $50 - $100. On top of that all you need is internet and you good to go. The question is would the movie box last as long as Netflix and Hulu ? Mhmm I wonder....

2. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    Netflix has the edge over all the other streaming platforms because it has their own shows and so far they have been very popular.

3. realriightty

realriighttyNew Member

Threads:
    Yes! I get what you saying but if you really look into it, a movie box has everything Netflix has and more. Even all the Netflix series is on the movie box from once its released. Accept doing a monthly payment you could just do a one time investment and be covered.

4. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I never thought about being able to access TV shows through the streaming box but that makes sense. It would be cheaper than paying for Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon. Many times you can just download the app for the TV channel and watch the shows that way as well. I may look into this but the downside is that my kids wouldn't be able to watch on their tablets anymore as they do with Netflix. Thanks for the good suggestion.

5. realriightty

realriighttyNew Member

Threads:
    If its a android tablet you could get the same android box software on it. If interested by the way the software is called Kodi.

6. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    @realriightty@realriightty I thought Netflix is one of the best entertainment providing service for so little (
    Streaming TV, movies
    Single – AU$9.99, Double – AU$13.99, 4 Device – AU$17.99 per month (One month trial period at $0) but you reminded me of Jadoo TV which offers almost the same service that you mentioned in your opening post.