Natural remedies scam

Discussion in Scams = To Good To Be True started by limitless1585 • Jul 7, 2014.

1. limitless1585

limitless1585Member

Threads:
    There is a trend these days to sell natural remedies for everything. natural remedy for cholesterol, for diabetes, etc. People are desperate to get healthy and they are willing to try anything. Some people are so desperate for money they are willing to see you sick just to earn some cash. My grandpa bought some natural remedy for his diabetes and he ended up in the hospital. Don't believe this scam artists, so called nutritionists. Always look for proof and if the person is unknown or has no medical degree, don't buy from him.

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think that even before going down the "natural path" when it comes to healing your various ailments or diseases, you should consult a holistic doctor first to ensure that you are getting the right diagnosis and medicine for your condition. If you do not do that, then you will really just waste your money self-medicating and buying various products that claim to heal various diseases when in fact they do not.

3. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would not use the word desperate at all. These people are loaded. They're so greedy that they just want more cash from you. It's funny that I came across this thread. Last night I was looking for help for my GERD. I had found an expensive product that claimed to cure the root cause for all kinds of diseases not just GERD. I couldn't believe that people actually fell for it. A few people said when they called customer service asking for a refund they criticized them for not taking it right. I agree with the one person that said they could be selling you poison so you can be dead before you'd be able to ask for a refund. I know people are greedy but how sick can you be? You're going to literally endanger people all for money that you don't even need at all.
    I guess the thing is people don't know what else to do because you can't trust doctors (aside from maybe holistic) to let you in on a cure either because they will lose money.

4. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    There really are natural remedies that can help almost anything. I am a firm believer and I use natural remedies instead of medicine. The difference is, I make the medicine myself with herbs, I don't trust companies selling me the natural remedies. Many times these companies add extra chemicals that are harmful. Plus some herbs are harmful anyway. Not to mention some herbs cannot be mixed with others, certain foods, or other medicines. Don't distrust every natural remedy, because some are legit. Just do extensive research first. Or go to a holistic doctor, they are true doctors and know about herbs, foods, etc.

5. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah I'm all about natural remedies. As long as it isn't a company selling them online like that one I read and I can just pick them up in a store like Vitamin Shoppe or grocery store then it is safe. Usually as far as natural remedies go, what can't help won't hurt and they're not too much money.

6. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    From what I've witnessed [practically] owing to the fact that some of my family members preferred natural remedies over drugs prescribed by some doctor, I think they got better simply because they believe that natural remedies work. More like the placebo effect. I'm not saying the so-called natural remedies don't work. It's just that when I tried them, they didn't have any effect on me.