Native Or English Attire Which Fits You More?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by tonyb • Oct 12, 2016.

1. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I know of colleagues who tend to look better when they are on English wears, precisely suit. This form of dressing may not originally be there native or traditional dress. In my own case I think I look better when I am on my native wears. Persons in my neighborhood have also attested to that. This does not rule out the fact that suits are still cool on me.

2. pwarbi

pwarbiActive Member

Threads:
    Being from the UK myself, I have to admit that I haven't really noticed much of a difference between the countries where clothes come from. As with anything I think you are going to obviously get some degree of fluctuation with the quality, but I wouldn't say that clothes made in England are any better than those made in the US for example.

Often as well you'll find that even though you might be buying a brand that you think is from a certain country, the clothes themselves are often made somewhere else so it is hard to say who produces the better clothes in the first place.

3. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I feel more comfortable in English attire but our native attire is more graceful. I like wearing both.

4. Sandy Mayfield

Sandy MayfieldMember

Threads:
    English attire.

5. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    Western clothes when I can fit in them otherwise native outfits.

6. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am English, and actually people can tell where you are from by how you dress. I think people should wear what they feel comfortable in, but I was surprised when in Turkey some natives guessed I was from England from the clothes I wore (I don't look English) and also in Hong Kong.

Generally in the US people do wear jeans and sneakers, and that's normal for nearly everywhere, but also people have regional customs too. Only in the bigger cities are things more diverse, and I like that so no one judges. I wear what I am comfortable in, and it doesn't matter when it's not for work.

7. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    Now a days I can't really tell the difference of attires worn here. Most people here try to copy whatever is trending and are always looking for the best price of american attire. In my opinion american is much better than the copies people sell here.

8. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    If you are talking about the coat and tie apparels, they are only confined to a special occasion or to a certain company which requires that kind of attire. We are already influenced by the American style of clothing. We are using shirts, polo, short or long sleeves polo and a pair of trousers. It is too awkward for us to wear our native dress for we are now in the modern way of living. However, in school presentation or playground demonstrations, school children are required to wear the native clothings for their presentation and they love wearing them.

9. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    This is something really amazing and must to try a thing and would love to have such a good and most appealing time this way more and more ahead. I am gonna have such a good time.