Music App For Iphone

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by to7update • Apr 19, 2017.

1. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    I have tons of mp3 files on my iPhone, but the Apple software for managing and playing these files is far from being user friendly. Anyone knows a good app that would help me manage my mp3 files on my iPhone?

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    This is just one reason why I still keep a lot of gadgets separated still. I realize that I am not making the most of what I have but I still think it is easier and I am not buying new things, so still not wasting any money.

3. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    In my particular case it was not a matter of having separate gadgets, as prior to my iPhone 5S I had a Samsung phone that wasn't even a smartphone, but had a great way to organize my mp3 files. It's so very much disappointing to see that smartphones (android or iOS) have given deliberate steps backwards on this concern!

4. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    Before I have to download my favorite songs in the format of mp3 and have them played offline with music app already installed in my smartphone. However, I have to listen to the latest music or the trending songs but I don't have to download them or else they will clutter to my phone's storage.

So what I did, I download the Spotify app and enjoy its free music streaming online. I don't know if you have heard this music app, Spotify. It is being reviewed as a digital music service that the user could avail of millions of songs.

5. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    My vote goes for the spotify and the pandora. Though a lot of music on those sites are specific to the country. Still some of the good option from those apps. Spotify is known to have less bandwidth compared to the pandora. In case of pandora, you'd have limited library access. I think for this reason Kodi is getting famous and Iphone too has access to that app. So it can be worth downloading.