Money And Energy Saving Bamboo Speaker

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Beast_Titan • Oct 7, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    This is a product that I wanted to review for a long time but finally I had the opportunity to review it because I own one.

This is the Speakaboo Bamboo speaker and I love this because it makes your smartphone as loud as 90's cassette boombox speaker. You will just put your smart phone inside the whole while it is playing music and it will sound very loud. It saves you money because it doesn't need electricity and it saves you space because it is smaller than most speakers.

I can't believe something made of bamboo that doesn't use electricity is louder than some commercial speakers out there.You won't have the hassle of wires and chargers.

2. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    That's great, @Beast_Titan@Beast_Titan . I will not be interested in buying one for myself, but I would want to search the internet for instructions on how to make a bamboo speaker. Bamboo is indigenous in my country and the product looks simple enough (I wish). I've seen more complicated local bamboo products than that and it's just amazing that these people had imagined such use for bamboo. Hereabouts, we use bamboo cannons as safer alternative to firecrackers during New Year's celebration.

3. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I am so glad that this thing works well. I am not sure why but something in me thought it would not be as good. I might have to look into something like this, and I like the look too.

4. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I just found something cheaper than the bamboo speaker. A can of Pringles. Just cut the can of Pringles and put holes on it the way the bamboo speaker is designed!

This is an instruction on how to make your pringles speaker.

If you have some tools at your home and there are bamboo in your area, You can also make this on your home.

5. juan dela cruz

juan dela cruzMember

Threads:
    I made this bamboo speaker on my province with my own hands and I didn't spend any dollar on it. Well honestly the sounds it produced wasn't as great as those primary speakers. Financially speaking this bamboo speakers will surely make you save some bucks because you do not need to plug it in. If you are just for light amplification for yourself and in a small room this bamboo speakers is definitely for you.