Low End Tablets

Discussion in Scams = To Good To Be True started by YamiPrem • Nov 1, 2012.

1. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't looked into the low-end tablets because well, they are the brands that nobody has ever heard of. Plus, most people stick with the known brands such as Apple, Samsung, HTC, and etc. The recent low-end tablets aren't too bad considering some of them have dual-core processor, which also have better RAM in terms of speed and all that. One thing though, the screen resolution won't be as good as the high-end, known brands. For instance, when you watch a full version movie, you will see the difference between on the low-end and high-end tablets because of the image resolution. For those who would like to use a low-end tablet as a beginner, this maybe a good idea to get started.

2. Cindy16

Cindy16Banned

Threads:
    I agree with you..If you pay less, you get less... If you pay more, you get more.. So just be prepared if you pay a cheaper price.. Don't expect too much about the product.. However, I would encourage you to always read customer reviews on the online shop that you will be buying from just to make sure that you don't get scammed. You can check Start buying in china review site too.