Kangra Valley

Discussion in Travel started by Ashlee • Nov 17, 2014.

1. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Kangra Valley is a great place located in the state of Himanchal Pradesh, India. It is surrounded by lush green trees, meadows, Huge Mountains and lovely Scenic views. Last year I had a chance to visit it during my India trip. I was just amazed to see its wonderful and fabulous background. It is very famous for its peak season around March and April. Have you ever visited this valley?
    kangra.
    kangra-valley.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnIYO6Yfn32kk7GylQc0-otC75Z47U8eIRnmZgKIjA4xO9eYL77g.
    tea_garden_in_kangra_valley.

2. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Ashlee! Your shared post is very informative about Kangra Valley. I never went there before but after seeing your inspiring photographs I must say your selection of travelling spots are awesome. Natural places always are weak point of me and I always love to explore them. According to me Shimla is a nice place to visit in India but after seeing these sights I wish I went Kangra Valley during my India tour.

3. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Kangra Valley is a stunning place to visit on earth. It is a paradise to see in India. Rich in natural beauty and attracts millions of visitors around the globe due to its awesome views. It is located in Himachal Pradesh, India. A lot of perennial streams are located in this valley.

4. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Roki123! I am also s huge fan of natural beauty and to explore these types of places I always remain in the search of the wonderful places like that. Yes I know the Shimla is the most beautiful and attractive hill station of India which automatically grabs the attention of all visitors but Kangra Valley is also very beautiful and its inhabitant are also very pretty. When you will go there then you will definitely understand that point.

5. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Ashlee, I have been there in spring season. According to my point of view it is an ideal time period of the year to enjoy the beauty of this kind of spots. What you members think about it? Am I right or not?

6. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Yes Maxwell! Spring is the right season to so there because in this season you can see the blossom flowers and the lush green trees everywhere. I am sure you will really like this valley in the spring season. Don't forget to capture the stunning views from the different angles. :D

7. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Kangra Valley is one of most ancradibale and alluring attractions of Indai. I have been there before couple of years ago along with my uncle. If you are a nature lover then must take a visit of that valley once in your life. I am sure you will falls in love with it. Here I am going to name of some attractive spots of that region. Which should be visited during a journey of that Valley
    Jawalamukhi Temple
    Palampur
    Baijnath’s temples and surroundings
    Chamunda temple.

8. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Chamunda temple is a well known attraction of this region to visit. I also visited this temple during my Kangra Valley trip. This temple is notable for Indians as well as for international tourists. It is located in the Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, India. Millions of people come here to see its awesome architecture.

9. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Himachal Pradesh is one of most alluring and captivating attractions of India. That is an Indian state which is spread over 21,495sq me. That region is attracted to Kashmir Valley from the north side, which makes it more prominent among nature lovers. I visited there a couple of years ago along with my uncle. And really had a great time there.

10. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Yes you are right Maxwell! The Chamnuda Temple is very famous temple of this region and also known as Chamundi, Chamundeshwari and Charchika. I also visited it during my trip and captured its some pictures. I would like to share them here because these are so pretty.

46636_Shivji-Temple-Chamunda-Devi-Temle_1024x768.
    chamunda-temple-Kangra-H.P..
    Chamunda_Devi_Temple_13.JPG
    mindal.

Attached Files:

11. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Chamunda tample is a famous tourists attraction of India. It is also known as Charchika. It is a part of Indian peoples believe and religion. That temple is surrounded by beautiful surroundings as well, which makes it more prominent among tourists. Here i also some image collection to share with you. I am sure you guys would like them.

chamunda-temple-Kangra-H.P..

mata_chamunda_devi.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSutFev6FeLf7smLuu33gSfnBGJf9NY9cJjswdUDiGW3143QIyP.

chamunda-hills-chamundashwari.

Attached Files:

12. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Kylrey! The Kangra is the stunning land which carries the awesome nature stuff. It has many other fascinating places as such:
    Dhauladhar National Park
    Kareri Lake
    Maharana Pratap Sagar
    Hanuman ji Ka Tiba
    Indrahar Pass
    Have you seen them before?

13. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    I think Ashlee and Kylrey also like this place like me. Good to see your experiences and incredible images of this pretty temple. After seeing your images I feel that both of you have great interest in photography. Am I right or not?

14. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Yes your are absolutely right about us. I love photography and my logic is that tourism without the photography is just impossible or you can say that the traveling is useless without capturing the pictures. I don't know you will do agree with me or not but I just feel like that. Would you like to share your ideas with me?

15. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Off curse Ashlee I agree with you and you are right any trip can't complete to capture images of beautiful places. My friend I have a plan to enjoy an Indianapolis bus trip. You have any idea about its famous and beautiful spots that are best for photography.

16. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah Maxwell! I visited this lovely place once in my life. The Indianapolis is the well known and the capital city of Indiana located in the county of Marion. I visited its several place and right now I am going to share their names.
    White River State Park
    NCAA Hall of Champions
    Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument
    Indiana State Museum
    Indianapolis Motor Speedway Hall of Fame Museum
    Children's Museum of Indianapolis
    Indianapolis Zoo
    Lucas Oil Stadium

17. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    yeah maxwell! That is one of my favourite spots because i am a huge fan of nature's beauty and that is one of them. Photography is my passion and i never ever forgot to take my camera along with my tours.
    Indianapolise is one of most promising and captivating attractions of US for all type of visitors. If you are a photographer then that could be an idol one of yours. Check out these images..... Hope you will like them
    she3054po.109286_lg.

008ed41a7e4c4aae94f0ff6ae575d3de.

DSC01300.

wes1033wn.123307_lg.

shadowcaver-98182-albums-some-random-photos-pic3451-shes-escaping-indianapolis.

18. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Your shared images are great but my friend I want to know the name of some best and most visited attractions of this city. I will take my camera with me. In fact I always keep my camera or handy came with me during my tours. So, if you have some knowledge about its attractions must share with me.

19. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Sure Maxwell! There is lots of interested attractive spots where you could make your journey best ones. It offers plenty of natural spots, historical places and many more.I am sure you will have a great journey there and don't forget to share your experiences with us....:)
    White River State Park
    Soldiers and solier's Monument
    Eiteljorg Museum
    Indiana State Museum

20. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    White River State Park sounds cool! Can you give me a complete detail about this park because it is at my top priority during my trip? Also tell me about some best accommodation spots that are best to stay near this prettiest attraction.