Is Your Pet A Finicky Eater?

Discussion in Pets started by sidney • Jun 25, 2016.

1. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, our Jack Russell Terrier is quite finicky, he doesn't want to eat dog food most of the time and only wants human food.

2. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    My cats are all finicky eaters while my dog will eat mostly anything. My cats don't eat cat food at all. I usually feed them fish, chicken, or canned sardines. One of my cats is quite picky with sardines brand so I have to make sure that I'm not buying the brands she doesn't eat. I used to think that all cats love to nibble on leftover fish meat. This one cat doesn't. She's not as big as the other cats but she's very agile and smart. Well, I love my cats and dogs and I'm fine with the little problems they present.

3. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    This is our problem. Garfol,our male cat, has sired three kittens. Two of which are finicky. One died ahead of the other. Lately the remaining kitten died too. Only Garkitty had survived for he's active, alert and has the appetite to eat. We're so sorry of the loss of the two kittens. We're not able to let them live.

4. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    @Nakitakona@Nakitakona, Didn't you try to take the kittens to the vet? The vet only charges less than P1,000 if it's kitten.