Is your health insurance worth it?

Discussion in Life & Health Insurance started by Gelsemium • Mar 17, 2014.

1. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    Health insurance is one of the most and valuable things any should have, you'll understand it's value when you need it the most.

2. prettypal

prettypalNew Member

Threads:
    I get health insurance only if I'm hospitalized, and that too for chronic diseases. But it doesn't cover over-the-counter medicines. So I think its not worth it. When I renew my health insurance, I'll ensure they include OTC medication as well.

3. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I have two health insurance policies in two different countries but none of them provides the benefit of dental treatment (unless of course I met an accident and had my jaw broken). I think they should provide dental treatment facilities in health policy otherwise it takes half the interest of having a health policy.

4. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    My health insurance is not costly. It seems like a good option for me to invest into it. And it does earn good return when there are some health issues. I am guessing that people who need to invest into this type of the money. It needs to be properly managed as well. That's something we have to consider. I have not seen costly plans though. I am single male so working on that part.

5. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    Insurance is a plan that will seek cover the cost of relieving certain mishaps, afflictions and accidents according to to an agreed procedure. Therefore, it's an in case that something might happen arrangement. When it comes to health insurance, it should be cosidered to be a necessary investment because it will allow us to be bettef able to cope with health care costs which will certainly be a better situation for us in the preservation of our well-being

6. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    My health insurance is really worth it. Actually, we have been insured by my parents hospital card because they work in some department in the hospital. It is really convenient because we can access medication immediately and the expenses will be charged from the card. Only children below 21 can access and enjoy this type of insurance. I am above 21 but I can receive medication with the insurance card because I am still in school.