Is Pre-paid Tokens Better Than Post Paid?

Discussion in Utilities started by Gad • May 12, 2017.

1. Gad

GadMember

Threads:
    We are living in an era where everything comes in so many varieties.Take electricity for instance.One has an option of having the pre-paid connection where you buy tokens or the post-paid connection where you are billed your monthly usage.

Personally,I prefer pre-paid tokens since I am able to limit myself and save alot on electricity.This is because I buy exactly ten units per month.Before I had a post-pay connection and I would find that my bill was so high.I had no control over the amount of power I was using.I ended up misusing and spending alot.Which one do you prefer?

2. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    Prepaid tokens is the best. At my home, we pay for tokens before enjoying the electricity. Doing this has helped me to monitor and know which activity makes the tokens end faster since I can check the number of tokens left anytime I want.

I know that switching on the lights and leaving them on for hours has little or no effect on tokens because the number is constant. But using electrical appliances like kettle heater, rice cooker and TV being on for more than 12 hours will make me notice a big change in the number of tokens. It can drop from 35 tokens to 29. So I feel prepaid token is the best because we can decide to monitor and know how to save on electricity cost.