Is Anyone Using Neteller?

Discussion in Payment Methods started by littlewitch66 • Jul 10, 2017.

1. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    Neobux members have this week been told that there will be no more Paypal, a bit of a blow to many of us who now have the problem of finding another payment processor for our earnings.

I have been considering Neteller and would be interested to know if anyone here is using it. What are the charges like and is it easy to withdraw to our bank account?

2. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I've heard a lot (only good things) about Neteller, but I've never used it. I have always used PayPal and I am very satisfied. I don't use NeoBux, but I think Neteller is a good alternative.

3. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I have neteller account. However, I am not using it these days. I don't find any place where neteller is accepted axcept PTC and GPT sites. The only time I used neteller was to fund accounts on some sites. I had funded my neteller account through bitcoin

4. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    Oh my goodness this is an update on Neteller. The fees are huge for using their processor and it's quite fiddly to set up. I had $20 from Neobux, It cost me $1 to transfer the funds to Neteller and then £5 ($6.55) to transfer to my bank account! Altogether I lost $7.55 so I won't be using them again.:(

5. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I have signed up and created account at NetTeller. However you may noticed that netteller won't be giving out the Visa prepaid cards to everyone. Some countries are not in their list. So I have that issue. And for this reason I may not be able to make use of the service. So I am leaning more towards the bitcoin in this case. As that is much more reliable than any other payment method these days. So that's my call for now.

6. sommax

sommaxMember

Threads:
    I had a friend who told me sometimes ago that he is using NetTeller as his payment method. He said it's good and reliable,though have not checked it out myself.

7. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    I have never used them before, but after reading a few reviews they seem to be honest and trustworthy, but always tread with caution.

8. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    I have never tried Neteller because I'm not familliar with this one. I would always go for Paypal. I think the best option for this is to read the reviews first about Neteller and decide if you should use it.