Iq Option- Binary Trading Application

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by akshaychouhan785 • Oct 10, 2017.

1. akshaychouhan785

akshaychouhan785Member

Threads:
    Recently I am seeing advertisement of this app all over the Internet. When I first looked at it I didn't know about forex and binary trading stuff much. But when I saw that the app was offering that you can make very good profit which I found lucrative and researched about these term in depth. Now as I'm looking forward to invest money in binary trading. I wanted to know if I should use this app. Has anyone used this app before?

2. Kieranlewix

KieranlewixMember

Threads:
    I have not used the broker you listed above. However, I do know quite a bit of information about binary and forex trading. In my opinion, it is basically gambling. To some people, it is a source of income and requires attentiveness, research and confidence. First of all, if you are going to try out binary trading, I would advice you not to invest all your capital in it. Binary trading deals with binary options. These options are what you as a trader observe and predict. You can either predict a rise(call) or a fall(put). This rises and falls are results in price change of your asset. If you predict correctly, you get a return on your investment and a wrong prediction will lead to loss of your invested capital. You can see why I call it gambling. However, you may predict the results based on various factors and if those factors are assessed correctly, you will surely get the desired results. One thing you should have at the back of your mind is that you will not win every trade.