Investment Websites And Trading

Discussion in Retirement Plans started by annitha • Nov 10, 2017.

1. annitha

annithaActive Member

Threads:
    What is the biggest difference between Plus500, eToro and Forex?
    Which one is the easiest to manage and to move around?

I am very very new to this, so if you have some insight about them, please share.

2. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard about Plus500. I know etore even thought I have not tried this program. EToro eToro is a social trading and multi asset brokerage company. By joining this program, you can invest on various assets and make profits. However, you must be aware that many similar companies have cheated people in the recent past. Forex is forreign exchange trading. There are various programs that help you to make money by buying anf selling foreign currencies.

3. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am always skeptical when it comes to investing in online sites. Maybe it is the reported cases of scams that affect my disposition for those sites. What if you had invested big money for your retirement and then the website disappears? You will be like lost in space with nothing. I prefer to invest in offline offices where I know the physical location of the office and that I can meet the people manning the business.

4. annitha

annithaActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, but these are the trading platforms.
    You should never invest something you can't handle.
    It is far better to multiply money than to waste it on the things we don't need.
    At least, it is my opinion.