I'm satisfied, Leave me alone

Discussion in Auto Insurance started by LadyMiles • Oct 22, 2014.

1. LadyMiles

LadyMilesMember

Threads:
    I seem to always get these phone calls, emails, and little cards in the mail asking me to switch over to some other insurance. These deals always claim to be able to save me money. Crazy thing is, every time I call to get the quote they always tell me sorry, we can't beat that price. Just cracks me up. I have been with GEICO for almost 5 years now and was with State Farm before that for about 7 years. Although State Farm provided me with good coverage, GEICO is able to provide almost the same, for less. I've yet to find someone comparable. Now, if I could stop these other companies from contacting me on a regular basis...

2. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    Lol, it's funny how you said it but sorry @LadyMiles I don't think that it's possible to get companies to stop texting or calling you, I think it's a scheme they work out with other service providers, it's like a sort of way to advertise their business. Good strategy but a little but annoying for some who don't need their services, like yourself. I agree with you, because I get messages all the time from a company that doesn't even offer what I would be interested in, so when the messages come in, I just, delete, delete and delete! :-D