I Need A Loan For $500

Discussion in Loans started by Gena • Jun 30, 2016.

1. Gena

GenaMember

Threads:
    How would I go about this? I don't exactly have collateral and I rather they not check my credit score. I'm also unemployed but receive an allowance from my family. I just dug myself into a hole at the moment and need some bills paid off so I can start using my Paypal account to accept writing assignments to earn more money. Guidance is appreciated!

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Without collateral it might not be easy to get a loan. You could try applying for a P2P loan. They'll need some guarantee that you'll repay their money though. That's why I think the best way for you to get a $500 loan is by borrowing the money from friends. Don't ask for $500. Maybe $20 from one friend. A little more from another . . .

3. Gena

GenaMember

Threads:
    What's a P2P loan? I was able to collect $150 from friends but am still $350 short. Hopefully I can come up with the money. I hate being in this position.

4. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    You can get P2P (Peer to peer) loan from sites such as Kiva. You apply for loan, and your demands look legitimate to some one he/she might you give you a loan. You can also run a donation drive campaign on crowdfunding site such as go fund. You don't have to pay back the money you raise via crowdfunding site, however, you need to pay back P2P loan.

5. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well you need a co-maker to make an unsecured loan possible. The co-maker has to be someone you can trust and who won't run off anywhere when push comes to shove. If not, why not pawn your laptop, branded shoes, jewelry or smartphone to a pawnshop? I'm sure you'll get $500 or an amount close to that.

6. atlmom5

atlmom5Active Member

Threads:
    You should really try crowdfunding, use those writing skills to tell your story. Kiva's also a great option too! I hope everything works out for you!

7. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    Maybe you should join a credit union. a member-owned financial cooperative democratically controlled by its members, and operated for the purpose of promoting thrift, providing credit at competitive rates, and providing other financial services to its members.

8. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Instead of looking for a loan entirely, you can spread your options by selling any item that you can personally lay your hands on since you will be able to replace the same after you are paid from your writing assignments. There is another method still. You can borrow a loan to pay the loan from your family or from an institution with your online assignments acting as proof of ability to pay. Spread your net wide and one possibility will slip through.

9. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The best place for a loan for those with not so great credit is lendup, I have poor credit and needed money fast! So, I googled online loans and came across lendup its extremely easy to do and you can have your money the next day! My first loan with them was 500 all I did was put in my basic information than it took about 2 minutes to get approved it loaded to the next step which is where you put your back account information or a card, in some cases with certain cards you can get your money instantly that same day but depends on the card/bank. After putting the info to where I wanted my money sent I had it the next day! I would give it a try just type in lendup in google and it will pop right up.