Hulu Plus vs. Netflix streaming

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by clairebeautiful • Sep 29, 2013.

1. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    I agree, Netflix offers far more variety and a lot of original shows that have been on top of the list, and it's cheaper as well and worldwide.

2. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    Being in the UK I can only get Netflix and Amazon Prime. I have always wanted to have Hulu even thought I get plenty of movies to watch on the two services I have. I wonder why Hulu has not been made available outside the US as I'm sure it would be popular with other countries too despite the fact most people prefer Netflix. It would just be nice to have the option.

3. Meeseeks

MeeseeksMember

Threads:
    I use Netflix when it comes to video streaming. I don't think Hulu has the same service as Netflix offers. And Hulu isn't that popular from where I live.

4. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Hulu have some it's own exclusive shows and they also made new seasons for shows cancelled on American television but their library is not as impressive as Netflix.

Another Alternative that is great is Crunch Roll. This service is for Anime fans and it has a bigger Anime library than Netflix and Hulu.

5. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    I agree one thing Hulu can't compare to Netflix is their library other than the fact that it's limited, they don't have enough original shows.

6. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    Hulu is quite popular in the US since it offers a lot of beloved shows that people are grown custom to but globally they are not that popular.