How To Find Good Lego Offers

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by StanTheMan • Feb 7, 2017.

1. StanTheMan

StanTheManNew Member

Threads:
    I've discovered a group on Facebook that shares Lego bargains. Not sure if I'm allowed to link on here so I wont just in case but you can easily find it under groups and search for LEGO Bargains. Happy Shopping everyone!

2. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I have just visited some of those bargain offers in my area and was amazed to see that the offers are available both ways. They are giving them at almost throwaway prices and also willing to buy in bulk for various purposes. I think I loved the one which said a 20 lit box full of Lego for AU$100 (US$80). That is almost free for the quantity promised at that price.

3. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    You have to really careful, and really anything that is small and be manipulated by the seller. I attempted to replace a lost lego collection and ended up ordering twice before realizing that online is tough to know what you are going to get.

4. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    @StanTheMan@StanTheMan This is brilliant, my nephew is absolutely nuts about Lego. He loves it and has collected a lot of pieces already. this site will be fantastic for him so thanks so much for sharing.

#4May 6, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2017