How oftwn do you change the flavor of your pets food?

Discussion in Pets started by pennylane • Oct 11, 2014.

1. pennylane

pennylaneActive Member

Threads:
    Or do you change it at all? My dogs don't really care but I can tell my cat likes new kinds. She will eat more.

*often

#1Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
  2. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    ALL THE TIME!

My cats are very moody and picky. I have to change their food all the time, or they won't eat for an entire day. It's actually very tiring because some of the cat food that they want are very expensive. :(

3. insertkittyface

insertkittyfaceActive Member

Threads:
    Pretty often, because my puppies are pretty picky eaters and get bored of having the same thing all the time, so I have to change what they eat otherwise they just won't.

4. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I change the flavours of my pet food quite often as my dog gets bored of the food quite very easily. I always buy very less quantity of the pet food of one particular flavour. I think it is always better to buy different flavours which makes it very easy to have some fun with the flavours. Also I enjoy mixing different kind of flavor so that my dog likes it.

5. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:
    The only time I change the flavor is when my cat stops eating for some reason. She had some digestive problems, so we've experimented the last year or so with food that will help her digestion. And there have been different kinds of food and flavors that seems to have worked better than others.

My dog was never all that picky though. I don't think we changed her food at all in the 14 years we had her.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I change my cat's food whenever he gets tired of the same old stuff and eats less food than before. As for our dogs, they seem to eat anything and they don't get tired of eating the same food again and again, although our Jack Russell can be a bit picky.