How Often Do You Buy Online Within A Year?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by NinetyEighty1 • Jul 4, 2017.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I understand in this day and age many prefer to purchase online than in stores. It is an easy and most of the time safe method, but many prefer to just get out and go to their local store. I just wanted to know how often do you purchase online through out the year? Just give a close estimate. I usually purchase online a little under a dozen times a year.

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well so far I've bought things online 5x. For me it depends what's going on in my life for buying online or not. I usually get my vitamins and herbs online from swansonvitamins.com so guarantee it will be about 3 more times for my vitamins and herbs. If things come up I may shop online too. I got an ebates.com account where you can get discounts and money back shopping at their shops that I take advantage of too. Wouldn't you know it swansonvitamins.com isn't one of their stores.:confused:

3. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I am buying most of the stuff online. And this way I am saving relatively large percentage of the money. As you can see the online buying reduces the traveling cost too. You don't even have to worry about returns because they have the option for the same. There are plenty of shops on road where you can buy. I'd prefer that as an option.

4. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    When it comes to online shopping, the only purchase I have made so far are ebooks and groceries or fast foods. I am very old fashioned when it comes to purchase. I have to feel, sense and touch. I have to also go to at least 10 other shops and check for prices and variety to ensure I'm getting the best value for my money. That's not to say online shopping is not a great option. It is. Saves you time (and possibly money if they are bargains) and also saves you the hassle of market time. I just prefer the traditional six hour shopping trip once a month:)

5. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    In the last one year, I bought three tablets, two maternity belt and three maternity bras. I spent just about $500 shopping online. However, in last one year, I have bought so many clothes, shoes, bags, a mobile hand set etc. and spent hundreds of thousand dollars. This brings me to a conclusion that I don't shop online too much.

6. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    Well i don't feel like counting the whole year, but i usually shop online once or twice a week on various and different products.

7. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I buy something online nearly every week but it depends on what I need and if there are any offers. I do still shop in real stores, but I do like to also order online and then collect on a different day so then I don't have to queue for items and I know that what I want is in stock.
    Many stores do prefer this method as it means they can sell things and have them ready for collection, therefore they have more storage room, plus cuts down on costs.

8. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    On an average, I will buy 5 to 6 times a year and that will be mostly books and other stuffs and I rarely buy apparels and footwears. I want to physically buy them in a store after trying the right clothes and footwear. It gives me a sense of satisfaction and also it will be a trip outside to spend time with myself. :)

9. arachnophobik

arachnophobikMember

Threads:
    I actually buy most of my stuff online and I only often go to malls to eat or watch a movie. It's just a lot more convenient for me as I don't have to go out of my room and I could look at a product at my own time with my own limits. I think this year I've ordered 23 of my things online so far, and about to buy another one as soon as I get the money for it. The only con to it is that if you want to get a refund because of some issue, it would take another few days to get it done.

10. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    If I count the e-books that I buy online, then the number will be quite high. Otherwise, it depends on the situation. Sometimes, I don't buy even a single item online for months, and sometime, I buy two or three times in a month. I have never counted the number of times that I buy online. I like window shopping a lot. So, whenever I find something very good, only then I buy them.

11. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    I buy books online several times a year, come to think of it, I am buying books only online now! I get vouchers for a few online sites and spend them to buy books, at least 7-8 times. Apart from that, I have bought phones 3 times from online retailers, clothes and shoes for my son etc.

12. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I started buying things online since 2012, and it ranged from all sorts of things, sometimes impulse purchases. I think I already bought around 200 items online already in a span of 5 years. Nowadays, I'm trying to save more money, so I buy online less frequently.

13. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I think can't count. I mean, not because I buy too much (because I don't actually buy it :p) but because I only buy it when I really need something I can't find easily or for a more affordable value.

14. annitha

annithaActive Member

Threads:
    I will gladly purchase anything online if the price is far below the one in my local store. This can include anything but shoes and food because I like to try and see things like that before buying them.
    I make a few purchases online in the international shops and a few in the local online shops thought out the year.
    Till now I had no inconvenient situation and everything went well.

15. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know the exact number of times I order from online but it is often. I have many Amazon gift cards that I get from a couple of sites that I work on so I use those whenever I need something for around the house or my kids need something. I do most of my birthday and Christmas shopping online as well. I like the convenience since I don't really like shopping.

16. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I am an online shopping addict and so there is no account how many times I may buy. I buy so many things including food, clothing, pets items, clothing..........the works. Sometimes I get to return and I am refunded or the item replaced promptly. Sometimes they do not even ask for the item for return but refund me.

17. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    There are a number of online sites that I have been buying stuff from continually and I have had credible service from them. I have been able to return goods and have received my compensation accordingly, therefore, I do a bit of shopping throughout the year from these online sites and I would average it at around 10 to 12 times per year.

18. KhalilaRose

KhalilaRoseNew Member

Threads:
    I don't shop much online since I prefer to touch something before I buy it. So far, I've shopping six times online, mainly on Amazon and eBay. I also occasionally buy groceries online, but I haven't done that much this year - maybe only two times. I usually find shipping to be a big obstacle to buying online since if you're not buying from big retailers like Amazon, sellers tend to charge a lot to ship to Canada.

19. Rock1987

Rock1987Member

Threads:
    My online buying has increased over 2-3 years because of the increase in online shopping sites. I was an offline guy, but now I prefer online shopping. I have bought numerous items online ranging from shoes to smart phones. Recently I bought a T-shirt online as it was 50% off and cheaper in price than most offline stores. I have purchased books, perfumes and watches online. Online shopping is more comfortable to me as I get more variety of items to choose from.

20. PAYAKNAPAGIISIP

PAYAKNAPAGIISIPActive Member

Threads:
    I did buy something online but it was one time only. Last 2015, I bought a battery charger. The deal was so great that is why I can't resist buying, It was a well-known brand and it includes batteries. So it was really a good thing for me to buy that product. And I am still using the product till now so I am truly happy. Will I buy something online again? Never, It was really a gamble that I bought something online. I don't want to push my luck, so thanks anyways.