How Many Used Fiverr?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by NinetyEighty1 • Aug 31, 2017.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    Just curious to know how many people out there used the website Fiverr to help you with a job or a task? It seems like a pretty reliable website to use from my end. What was your experience on it or is your opinion on the website.

2. annitha

annithaActive Member

Threads:
    I did not use the Fiverr to find a help for some job, but I was trying to sell something to earn better.
    Despite my expectations, the Fiverr was not so friendly environment for what I was trying to sell, so I quickly drop it and continue with some other more promising opportunities.

3. Keibah

KeibahActive Member

Threads:
    If you are looking for services, fiverr is cool. In fact it's got competition though I have never sought for services there. I only seek to offer services which I guess I never get lucky so I dropped it and moved on.

4. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I already read about it and even thought about starting to use it, but I always forget to register, haha. :p Some of my friends use Fiverr and they like it a lot. :) It looks nice for me.

5. Bluestar

BluestarNew Member

Threads:
    I have to agree with this opinion.I did register on Fiverr.For a person who buys service,there are varied choices available. But as a person who was offering services,I was disappointed.So I am not even visiting the site these days.

6. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    Yes, I have thought about using Fiverr as a means of income but slowly moved from the idea. The competition on the website is much too fierce to make proper money from. Though, the services they have are pretty useful and can help promote your business idea, I look forward to trying it out.

7. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I was wondering too -if working on this site(fiverr) would really be worth my time,but it seems like you have to do so much for 4 dollars or something like that after thay take their cut. I really could not offer to much to a customer at those ridiculous and unprofessional prices. There must be a way to go about making money on this site though-but I have not figured out a starting point to make some gigs and then begin making some money.

#7Oct 10, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  8. mdbree17

mdbree17Member

Threads:
    I did try Fiverr, yet it does not accept applicants who do not have a verified Paypal account. So, not my luck with this site for I am still having issues with Paypal.

9. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I looked at this site but I don't know what I would have to offer. I suppose my best skill is my writing but there is so much competition out there so I don't know if I would have done very well. It's a good idea in principle but not really my kind of site.

10. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    Well Fiverr is without a doubt one of the best free lancing websites at the moment but you stated there is just too much competition.

11. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    I tried fiverr only once because it was so hard to get a job there because the competition is so touch between the competitors. Although fiverr is a good place for a good source of extra income, it is so difficult to get clients.