How Important Is Money To You?

Discussion in Savings & Investments Plans started by ACEP • Sep 16, 2017.

1. ACEP

ACEPMember

Threads:
    The importance of money in human life is similar to the importance of food for the body. The only problem is money does not come just like that to any person by any amount of wishing, praying or wanting. Hence, money which is a solution of all problems actually becomes the root of all problems for some people. So, for you, what or how important money is?

2. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:

Money is not so important for me. I know this because no matter how much I want to have it, I wouldn't engage in risky behaviors just for money. I would rather do a job no matter how small it is for money than go for shortcuts.

I also wouldn't sit waiting for it, I will work for it. As long as I have money for saving, buying what I want, donating and being able to spend some on those I love then I am satisfied. :)

3. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    Personally, money's importance to me is rated as important as the air I breathe in. Reason is that virtually everything one does in life today, in one way or another requires money to be able to completely and successfully carry it out.

I can't even being to names the responsibilities money takes care of, feeding, housing, clothing, education, bills (light, water, health etc) to mention but a few. This is why most people go to any length to make money.

In fact, in our culture being poor or without money is seen as a curse and no one likes to be associated with being referred to as being cursed which is why everyone goes to any means to make money.

4. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    As long as I have money to pay my bills then I am happy. I don't need a lot of money to live on and as I have gotten older, I realize I don't need much material things. Family is more important to me than money is to me. Money is probably runs second to family only because you need money to take care of your family although I don't have the need to have a lot of money.