How Do You Pay Off Your Bills?

Discussion in Personal Finance started by Rosyrain • May 15, 2017.

1. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    What are some of the best methods you have found for paying off your bills? Right now I am using my online earnings to pay off some old debt and student loans. These accounts allow me to make free online payments and so when I cash in my earnings, I turn around and set up an online payment to pay down the debt. Seems to be working good for me because the online earnings are just extra cash and not money I actually depend on. What is your method?

2. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most of our bills like utilities are coursed thru online payments which is a very convenient way of settling the regular financial obligations. And all of those bills are sent to us by email so it is really easy to handle. With the money, we always allocate an estimated amount for those regular expenses. It's not a good idea to delay payments for electricity, water and phone because they are esential (the phone bill includes our internet subscription). The allocated money is in the debit card that we use for payment. Truly the cashless transactions are very convenient for clients like us.

3. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    Although my online earnings aren't really that much considering the free time I can spend doing online work, they're more than enough to pay off my internet/phone subscription, electricity, water, and gas consumption. I use the excess to treat my son or buy something I want for myself. I always make sure that I withdraw my earnings monthly so I can pay my bills on time. My online earnings are withdrawn to a debit card which has a special arrangement with Paypal and it's credited within 2 to 4 days after requesting for withdrawal. As for payment of business debts, I take them from the earnings of my business.

4. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I do it I think the old fashioned way if it is considered so meaning I pay my bills at the small grocery store in the closest corner of my home. All I have to do is take the money amd have the bills slip scanned and that"s it. I don't always have internet ascces so I don't try online.

5. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I pay my telephone bill, including mobile phone bill, and internet bill online. However, in order to pay other utility bills such as water bill, electricity bill I visit the service center in person. The reason why I do this because they levy service charge when I pay utility bills online. Interestingly, I get cash back when I pay phone and internet bills.