How Do You Find Facebook Offers?

Discussion in Facebook Offers started by blur92 • Feb 5, 2015.

1. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    Do you follow certain companies and participate in only those few? Instead, are there particular pages you follow that regularly post offers from various businesses? I have tried finding some offers but with little luck. I also do not follow many companies, though, so that may have something to do with it. I am not sure.

2. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSportsActive Member

Threads:
    For the most part, you have to like the pages of the companies that are giving away things. However, sometimes you have to be friends with somebody who knows about the contest.

3. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for responding! It seems so hectic trying to keep track and like all these different companies. I was hoping for something that lists various recent Facebook offers.

4. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    They seem to find me with my keywords! I get lots of sponsored pages with offers, but also I have a good network of people who like to share things. I do follow other companies too and I follow a writers website that always updates free e-books of the day which is great. It depends what offers you are looking for too? People have to pay for offers to be listed and consider the 1000s of offers that are legitimate and some scams, you wouldn't want to have to trawl through them? When people pay for Facebook adverts they only target certain audiences and if you have never used a keyword, they won't pick it up.

5. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    I'm mostly looking for samples. I'm interested in grocery, pet, and health and nutrition products. That's all i can think of at the top of my head. Specifically, I have been on the search for promotions and samples for protein or work out supplements.

6. Marcosy

MarcosyNew Member

Threads:
    Yes, I get more time Facebook offer. Anybody help me , How Can I create a Facebook offer.

7. Peachdejour

PeachdejourMember

Threads:
    Marcosy, do you want to create a facebook offer or find facebook offers? Blur, if you look at your adverts along the side of your timeline, you should see offers that apply to keywords you have used during your time on facebook. You can even click and say you don't want to see those type of ads if you are not interested in one they post.

8. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I find a lot of offers by Liking the page of leaders in that industry. For instance, If I were looking for offers on nutritional products, I would look for and Like (and hover over the like and select Get Notifications) for companies such as Vitamin Shoppe and GNC. For kitchen and cooking type products, I'd search for, like and request notifications from companies like Cooking.com, Food Network, Amazon, etc. I also Like posts about things I'm interested in, and then I see ads on my page for related products/companies, and can then follow those companies, as well. There are pages on Facebook that collect and post information on Sweepstakes, Contests, etc., but it doesn't seem all of those screen the offers, so I've stopped following many.

9. jamiew23

jamiew23Member

Threads:
    Best bet is to make sure you click that like button and follow lots of companies you're interested in and that way if they do have a giveaway or discount code you'll know :) Checking on here as well is an obvious one too!

10. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSportsActive Member

Threads:
    It has already been stated in this thread, but for the most part, you just have to like the companies pages on Facebook and just be attentive and watchful. Sometimes, being friends with the right people will help you tremendously as well. They will put the offers up and they will make these deals known. Check on here and other websites for offers as well.

11. IrishHeather

IrishHeatherMember

Threads:
    I was just wondering if there was a list of companies or something of that sort that elaborated on the companies that occasionally give away freebies. I have tried to research this with little success. I need some insider secrets.... :)

12. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    Facebook is a cluttered mess of "offers" without head or tail, published with the sole ultimate goal to gain followers.

When I used to waste time on Facebook, I followed sites offering freebies and deals, but shortly after they stopped doing it, and many of those have actually ages without being updated.

There are good offers, deals and freebies awaiting, but not on Facebook really.

13. radzi

radziActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think there are good offers on there so I wouldn't say you should waste your time seeking it on there because it can be quite rare or perhaps a scam, you wouldn't be able to tell. I think the best place you can go to is trusted YouTubers or perhaps search online for blogs that put a lot of efforts in order to show you good resources and how to do it.

14. alishapenny

alishapennyNew Member

Threads:
    When I 'like' pages of the brands and companies I use or I'm interested in, I typically see a lot of deals that they post. Like make-up companies offer to give away free samples or companies like Rue 21 will give you promo codes or coupons or even inform you of sales and such. Facebook will probably always be the biggest marketing location online for a while. I'm sure 99% of companies promote their deals through Facebook, so typically, they're anywhere as long as you follow/like the pages you want.

15. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    Agree with you about brands and companies giving away good deals via Facebook but for how long?

I found a good deal at Namecheap requiring a Facebook like, which I gave and get in return what was promised. I began to follow them enthusiastically but offers were forgotten in the past, which is incomprehensible for a company that is growing in popularity at a fast pace after GoDaddy was sold to their actual owners.

Similarly I have followed several product brands offering good deals for as long as I stay loyal follower, but after a first introductory offer, they never give anything else.

This is why I believe some companies may Facebook offers simply to get followers, but there might be another reason I'm thinking of just now; lack of a good promotional strategy that keeps them posting offers on a regular basis.

#15Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  16. SarahWorksAtHome

SarahWorksAtHomeActive Member

Threads:
    I am a fan or follower of most of the brands or companies I use on a regular basis but I tend to only catch their offers or posts on my newsfeed if I have recently interacted with their page or if a friend has liked or shared the post. It's just how the algorithms on Facebook work, I guess.
    I see so many ads on there these days anyways, it's such a cluttered mess, it's hard to differentiate between the offers I want to see and the ones I'm seeing because someone paid for them to show up in my feed.

17. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't understand why people are so hung up on Facebook. Although it provides a good platform for communicating with people, its money-making schemes are too obvious. I can tolerate their PPC ad since I need it for business purposes but if not for SEO and marketing necessities, I don't think I'll take my chance on those Facebook offers.

18. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It seems to me that I am not aware of Facebook offers. Does it pop up even in the mobile screen? I rarely open Facebook in the computer because it is not allowed in our office and I only check on Facebook during my spare time and not really everyday. If those offers also appear in mobile screens probably I have to check it later, hahahaaa.

19. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I hardly ever spend any time on facebook, and I am not friends or following any companies. In fact, I deleted my previous FB account, and only opened a new one due to the urging of friends who live overseas and who like to stay in touch via this site.
    I definitely can't be bothered very much with FB and rather look for special deals on other websites. In other words, I feel an aversion to facebook.

20. GeeCee

GeeCeeMember

Threads:
    Here's a wonderful tip for you. And I guess for the rest of you too. Glad I can bring it to all of your attention. If you know how to use Google booleans, it can really help you zero in on things that you want to find.

If you want to find Facebook specials in your hometown, just type in the following for a Google search:

site:facebook.com "specials" "XXXXXX"

Put your city where the XXXXX is. Google will return all of the businesses in your city that has a page with the word specials in it. From then, you basically just pick and choose what you want. Happy hunting!