Have You Played Ludo Star Game?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Haroon Rasheed • Sep 8, 2017.

1. Haroon Rasheed

Haroon RasheedMember

Threads:
    There are many games all over the world with good and amazing features and graphics.Many people play different games to entertain themselves in a good way.They use to play games in their spare time to refresh themselves.There is another game trending rapidly all over the world nowadays.The name of the game is "Ludo Star", it is a very good and addictive online game.You many also do chat with your opponent while playing.The opponent player is selected randomly from all over the world.I would like to say that you should also play this game to enjoy it more.Just go to the "Google playstore" and download it from there.I am sure that you will definitely enjoy this game.Play this game and share your views here in this forum.

2. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't really heard about this game before but from what you say about it being online game which also includes an interactive in-game chat session, I really believe it would be a fun and interesting game.

On being an addictive game as you earlier stated, I would have to be the judge of that when I have actually downloaded and played it. Maybe in a couple of weeks time I would have the time and free schedule to try out the game.