Have You Heard Of Paymaya?

Discussion in Payment Methods started by Jasmin Cottontail • Oct 17, 2016.

1. Sirius

SiriusMember

Threads:
    Sounds cool. Is this app only available in the Philippines like G-cash? How much does purchasing the debit card cost and are there any maintenance fees?

So, how did you solve the problem? Have you upgraded your account? Has their customer service gotten better?

2. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    Just now I saw a video of a guy showing a tutorial on how to set up and get a Payamaya virtual credit card. I think it is available only for Philipines for now but I don't know and I have seen some reviews stating that it has some issues linking your bank account to transfer funds to your Paymaya card and use it online. So I think it is best to wait for sometime and when the name becomes familiar and the company resorts all the issues then it can be used without any problem.

3. jaclynkate

jaclynkateNew Member

Threads:
    I heard about paymaya. They say that its like a Visa Card on your phone. All you need to do is Load it up through their partner establishments/company. You can Buy clothes using paymaya, and even Book a flights,or send payment. Which sounds good. Maybe soon, I'm going to try this one.