Have You Ever Won A Big Contest?

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by kamai • Oct 18, 2016.

1. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakleyNew Member

Threads:
    Hey guys,

I want to let you know about a great site I just learned about if you enjoy entering contests and sweepstakes. It's called ContestGirl (I'm sure you can probably be a boy, too, if you want to sign up. :D) At ContestGirl scads of sweepstakes and contests are all aggregated in one place. It's good for Canada and the US. You can set different filters for the types of contests and sweepstakes that meet your likes and/or demographics. The site will keep up with the deadlines for you to enter, what contests you are thinking about entering and give notice of winner status.

Really, it has a lot of great features and the best part is all of your entries and opportunities are housed at one site which prevents and necessity of having to keep up with a bunch of different sites for your entries. They also have some cool free sample offers from time to time. I just started with the site and am enjoying it quite a bit. Check it out for yourself!

2. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We have a saying here that if you are lucky in love then you are unlucky in raffles and contests. I have never won big prizes yet but I buy lotto tickets once in a while. With online raffles and contests I have won a few dollars only and that didn't motivate me at all.

3. ptahm22

ptahm22Active Member

Threads:
    I've never won any prize at any chance game. I don't if am jinxed or just unlucky.I even stopped participating in any game that depends on a chance to win.

4. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    No, I have never won a big contests, however, I have won many contents that had cash prize of $5-$25. I won most of these contests on Helium dot com, a writing site that has been shut down at this moment.

5. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I won some several prizes ranging from a sack of rice, to kitchenwares, grocery goods, among others but not as big as the lottery like the Lotto. I am no gambler and I don't have the like to bet for such game of chance. I know there are many people who won those huge money for that form of sweepstakes and the like.

6. efrain silva

efrain silvaMember

Threads:
    I once won a legitimate cruise for two to the Caribbean and beyond! What happened was this. I was eating in one of the best Chinese restaurants near my area, and on my way out, I threw in a raffle into a drop box by the exit door, only for fun. I didn't think that I'd win.