Have you ever had your gas cut off?

Discussion in Gas & Electricity started by SEA81 • Jul 9, 2012.

1. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Thankfully I can say that this has never happened to me and we have not gotten to this point. I did have some issues with billing but it was never the case that I was behind or anything, which is important for me.

2. Keibah

KeibahActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't experienced that before over here in Nigeria, there isn't a general company that supplies you with gas. You go to the Gas Station with your cylinder and purchase per kg for a certain amount and when you are out of gas you go back and refill again.

I think you should listen to the advice given to you and call them before time to discuss.

3. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    We're the same as well, i always make sure to set a side a sum of money for essentials and bills in order to avoid such situations..

4. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I have placed my gas account on auto debit with my bank account like all other accounts dealing with different energies, my travelling card, insurance and toll tax) so there is not a chance that I will have any of my services would be cut-off abruptly. That really would be very embarrassing if that ever happened to me. I hope I would never run out of funds in my account where my debit/credit cards are attached.

5. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    When I first moved into the house I am in now it had a prepaid card which I would have to put money on in order to have gas. It was so annoying and one time I couldn't get out to charge it and I ran out so we had no heat. I got it changed to direct debit as soon as I could as it's no fun being cold in the winter. Luckily I had some electric heaters as back up.