Good Stores Like Sam's Club Without A Membership?

Discussion in Shopping Discussion started by NinetyEighty1 • Nov 8, 2017.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I have heard about Sam's Club and from my perspective it seems like pretty good store with a wide array of merchandise that I most likely wouldn't find in other stores. However, the membership is a bit of a turn off for me. Are there any stores out there like Sam's Club where you don't have to pay for membership?

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Stores like Sam's Club depend on your location and these days with more discounting you probably can find them more out of town where rents are cheaper and there is more space. The only thing about buying in these places is that you need to buy in bulk and you either need space to store things unless you have a big family that use up things.

I know people who do share memberships, so maybe if you wanted to do that as an option?

3. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I didn't think that sharing memberships was really a thing for Sam's Club. However, given the option of getting my own membership or sharing one, I prefer to get my own just to not trouble anyone. Sam's Club is something that caught my eye for a while, though they aren't many within my area. Regardless of the membership, it does look like a good place to really stock up on a budget.