Going To Branson

Discussion in Travel started by katherine25 • May 30, 2015.

1. katherine25

katherine25Member

Threads:
    Im going to Branson Missouri for the first time in October and I have heard there is a lot to do there but I don't want to waste my money on shows that might not be very good. Does anyone have any suggestions on shows that are worth seeing or other things to do there?

2. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede is in Branson, it is the same basic idea as Medieval Times: horses and knights (in this case, cowboys). The audience is involved and the food is excellent. We've gone there twice now, once during normal season and once to see the Christmas production. There is also a Titanic museum that was outstanding. The building is literally in the shape of the Titanic. You can't miss it when you are driving down the main strip.

3. jackob

jackobNew Member

Threads:
    Branson City in Missouri, I have never been to the place but have heard about that, I think that its a nice kind of place to explore, I will also visited the place whenever i'll get the chance.

4. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    Branson Missouri must be really charming and most of the fabulous way of fun. I am gonna have such a good and adorable time for having such a good time.

5. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    Branson Missouri is the new name for me but I do not have enough idea about this. I am so sure that this is gonna be really having such a good and most appealing time period for sure for us all.

6. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    I am also heading towards this beautiful place after my Calgary Trip and i am sure will have good time. Oh have you been there yet? If you have completed your tour there, then must share your mind blowing experiences with me. I am curiously waiting.