GameStop Summer Stock Sales

Discussion in Local Deals (Daily Deal Sites) started by alucard02 • Aug 1, 2012.

1. alucard02

alucard02New Member

Threads:
    From 8/1 to 8/7 Gamestop is offering the following deals:

Mortal Kombat Vita: $10
    Batman AC GOTY: $30
    Batman AA GOTY: $10
    The Witcher 2: $30
    Mortal Kombat Komplete: $20

2. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    This would be a great week to finally get Batman Arkaham Asylum, but the only thing that gets me with GameStop is that their games are open. That just bugs me as I like a new game to be sealed and opened by me and me alone. Occasionally, I've been able to find a sealed game there, but for the most part, I only get the things that I can't find anywhere else from GameStop. But those are good deals.

3. micromachne

micromachneMember

Threads:
    I'm not totally sure I'd go with Gamestop for these. 3 out of the 4 games posted are usually sold as deals time and again on Amazon and Newegg. And cheaper at that. But it is a good share anyway.

4. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, those are some low prices. The especially the Mortal Kombat for the Vita, I don't think you can get any cheaper than that, otherwise they would give it away for free. I'm not really interested in any of these games, but I will look out for more deals from Gamestop. Maybe they will have something that's on my wish list.

5. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    These are some really good deals! I'd drop by my local Gamestop and pick some of these up, but I don't have any of the consoles to play them on! Good for whoever is in need of these games though.