Freebies Frenzy

Discussion in Facebook Offers started by ziska • Jul 24, 2016.

1. ziska

ziskaMember

Threads:
    Have you heard of the Freebies Frenzies Facebook page? The page lists all kinds of fun freebies and offers. It is nationwide and includes things like links to free Pokemon cards or links to a contest to win a free spa getaway. There are some good promo and savings codes there too.

2. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    I have not heard of Freebies Frenzies. I wonder do they research the companies that are offering the freebies. I know I use some companies that offer free items but sadly some of them want me to answer a million questions and sign up for lots of offers. On the other hand, I receive e-mails from this one company that has several options. He offers free items without any other strings attached.

3. atlmom5

atlmom5Active Member

Threads:
    No, never heard of it. I'll have to take a look around their page. Thanks for introducing me to something new today!

4. Jannatul Ferdous

Jannatul FerdousMember

Threads:
    Yes I have seen something like this but didnt check them in detail yet!

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No, but it sounds like one that is worth checking out. I have actually gotten some decent gift cards and such from company listed Facebook promotions so I would be interested in checking out the page. Who knows what might show up next? It is usually fun to look for interesting contests and information on Facebook. I will check this site out for sure.