FREE Starbucks JULY 4TH!!!!

Discussion in Expired Deals started by bargainbabe • Jun 30, 2012.

1. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:
    Hey guys,

Who doesn't love free coffee?! I just found out that Starbucks is giving away free coffee at participating locations to celebrate Independence Day. It's called the "we are indivisible" campaign. See here for more details!

"On July 4, participating Starbucks locations will offer a Tall Brewed Coffee for free."

Hope this helps someone!

2. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    Unfortunately I like all the blended drinks there but not just the regular coffee :( I'm not a regular coffee person. None the less a great deal for someone who is!

3. tetutato

tetutatoActive Member

Threads:
    :# Do they have an age requirement on these? ;)

4. cluckis

cluckisBanned

Threads:
    I'm guessing its not for canada D:

5. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    Well this is a really great deal! Too bad I'm not keen on drinking regular coffee. I only go to Starbucks for their blended drinks like Frappuchinos or something. This is still a great deal for those people who need regular coffee in the morning! Tall/Medium sized too.

6. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm a tea drinker, but this is a great deal. I'm sure my friend will take advantage of this deal.

7. tulosai

tulosaiActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks so much for the heads up! I'm not a big regular coffee drinker but I never say no to free caffeine. I'll be spreading the word. Thanks again :)

8. Imoverthere

ImoverthereMember

Threads:
    Darn, to think they'd have free frappachinos or something. Oh well, it's nice to see them do a special give out for a good cause. I'm just not a black coffee kind of guy, I need the sweet to go with the bitter, balance it out to a good mix.

9. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    I love the word 'FREE'. What can I say? Thanks so much for passing this along and I've passed it along to others who I think might be interested. We'll all be energetic on July 4th, won't we?!

10. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:
    Awww, looks like I did it again. I'm so sorry. I was so excited about the free coffee but I guess since it's Independence Day deal then it's probably just for the U.S. Hopefully they will do some good promotions for Canada's holidays. It would be nice if the whole world could celebrate July 4.

11. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    I'll definitely be taking advantage of this. Thanks for the share :)

12. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:
    No problem! I plan to take advantage of it first thing in the morning before festivities begin. I like the message behind the campaign too. America really does need to win and get back on our feet, no matter which party "wins" the election.

13. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:

Now that I think about it, it is a little irritating. They could spare a nice order, but then again it would take some time to get everyone's order exactly right. I also hope they have extra coffee vats out and that they make it well. If you live close to Starbucks, I would still consider getting it cause it's free. You can always dress it up with at the counter.

14. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    I should go in there and try to get them to give me a hot chocolate. That's why I go to Starbucks. I could convince that it would be unconstitutional to revoke me a hot chocolate when the 4th is about freedom. I probably won't get my hot chocolate, but they would all get a good laugh.

15. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    LOL, I think they just might give you a free hot chocolate for trying!
    As far as the coffee, I do drink my coffee black and although I don't care for Starbucks coffee, I can always afford free! Thanks for the share, I just may have to get in on this deal.

16. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    I'm thinking that if I do it discreetly, nicely and humorously, I have a shot. I don't want to start a revolution at Starbucks! :D

17. youtubedomination

youtubedominationMember

Threads:
    Gotta hand it to Starbucks for making free coffee political.

18. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I don't like to look a gift horse in the mouth, but Starbucks. Blach! I don't know why, I am like the only one that thinks their coffee sucks..... I loves my Dunkin. Maybe it will taste better free.... but I doubt it.

19. deannatroupe

deannatroupeMember

Threads:
    Drat. They would do that on a day I pledged to stay indoors. I am absolutely hooked on their coffee.