[US Only] Free Instant Mashed Potatoes From Idahoan Foods

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Beast_Titan • Dec 27, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    If you crave some mashed potatoes but want to do it with less effort and mess, This free sample is for you. Idohoan Instant mashed potatoes is now giving free samples of their powdered mashed potatoes. You now have something to pair with your fried chicken and gravy for the low price of zero dollars.

This promo wont be available forever so grab it while you can. There are also some recipes online you can use with these instant mashed potatoes. It is very tasty.

2. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I do like these Idahoan brand instant mashed potatoes because they are easy and fast to cook-and actually the family packs are a great deal as well. The Sour Cream & Chives where quite wonderful we had for Christmas and also for New Years we had some of the Baby Reds which are great. I like that these Idahoan brand of potatoes come in many flavors-and some other flavors I have had are the Roasted Garlic, Four Cheese, and one I need to try is the Applewood Smoked Bacon-they look mighty tasty(haha) !

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    My samples just arrived. I think will save some as thickener for stews while most of them will be used for a side dish for some steak I will grill. Home made mashed potatoes tasted better but these powdered mashed potatoes are time savers. There are times when we just feel lazy to boil and mash some potatoes.