Free Food

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Ke Gordon • Nov 19, 2016.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Which apps are the best for giving out free food? The McDonalds app offers a lot of rewards for users. It is the best that I know of. What other restaurant, grocery apps reward for using their app? Most of them seem to make acess to coupons easier, but I like freebies!

2. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I have never used a free food app or app of any food service. Usually I visit the eatery when I am hungry (during day time), sometimes when I don't have time,I order online or through phone. When I am home, I prefer to make my own food. I can make meal for two in home for the price of one in a restaurant.

3. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I have never used apps to get freebies or coupons because I always forget since I rarely eat out. The restaurants themselves remind us about these promotions sometimes but before I can use them a while has already passed before I go out to eat again and I just forget. I usually like cooking at home to save money and eat healthier.

4. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    I recommend always signing up for restaurant e-mail letters because they always hand out coupons through your e-mail. I know that there are some restaurants that promise a discount or free item if you download their app and subscribe to their news letters. I know that the McDonald's here gives one free French Fries when you do that.

5. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    There is no problem to make use of apps offering for freebies like the foods you mentioned. My worry is that I don't have any access or have known so far any foods online that has offered giveaways to their clients or apps users. I don't know if Jollibee, McDo, KFC, among others are giving such freebies.